42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo

[3rd Person’s Point of View]

“Oh, you three. Hello!” Alice said then ran to hug you. Kurokiba then hugged you too.

Alice giggled and let go of you to meet Soma but Kurokiba was still hugging you from behind. His chin was resting on you head. “Hey move.” you told him.

“Yada.” Kurokiba replied.

“Why are you here?” Soma asked. “You joined a research society?”

“I was shocked too! When I was in junior high, I did a Shokugeki against the Cutting-Edge Cuisine RS. I won and took their space and equipment then I became the RS’s
chief on paper! I was so shocked when I learned about it!” Alice said which made you laugh.

“You’re going to fight Ren-senpai, Kuro?” you asked then his hug got tighter.

“Who is Ren?” Kurokiba asked.

‘Eh?’

“Go Ryo-kun, expose that self-proclaimed elite for what he truly is.” Alice said then you all waited for Kurokiba to let go of you.

“Kuro?” you asked.

“What’s wrong Ryo-kun?” Alice asked.

“(Nickname) isn’t telling me good luck.” Kurokiba said so you all sweat-dropped.

“What? You told us you didn’t luck when fighting.” Alice replied hitting Kuro’s back.

“But it’s different when it comes from someone you like.” Kurokiba said which made everyone froze.

{Kurokiba Ryo’s Ending: Unlocked}

“I don’t care, let go of (Reader)-chan!” Alice yelled and pulled you beside her.

“I’ll be the only one to hug (Reader)-chan.” She said huffing her cheeks while glaring at the boys.

‘Kurokiba likes (Reader)-chan?!’ Soma thought angry.

‘It’s fine that Kurokiba-kun likes (Reader)-chan, but why am I pissed? AHHH!’ Takumi thought.

‘I wonder what (Reader)-chan thinking right now.’ Megumi thought on the stands.

“You can do it... Kuro. I know you’ll win against Ren-senpai.” you replied then you felt Alice’s hug got tighter.

“Thank you (Nickname).” Kurokiba said then wore his bandana. “I’m fired up damn it!” he shouted.

“Kusunoki Rentaro versus Kurokiba Ryo. Let the Shokugeki begin.” The emcee announced.

“Alice, is something wrong?” you asked because she was in the verge of crying.

You turned to her and pushed her cheeks together making her pout even more.

“Geez (Reader)-chan! Don’t let anyone hug you anymore. Only me okay?” Alice asked and continued hitting your arm.

You laughed at her childishness, “Yeah, yeah. Sure, here let me give you a hug. So, you won’t be jealous anymore.” You said and hugged Alice.

Everyone, including you; were busy watching the Shokugeki. Though you were still hugging Alice, and you heard her sniff.

“Wait- Are you crying?” you asked her shocked.