21 - Date

[3rd Person's Point of View]

"Hey hurry up! / They finally put up the results!" the students said while hurriedly running towards the board.

You were walking towards the board while sipping your canned-coffee. Three students with a red armband removed the white cloth to show the list of the students who passed.

It was divided into two, A and B. You saw your name in the B block. A familiar scent tickled your nose, so you looked around to see where it was coming from.

The scent was coming from Hayama, he was currently sniffing a cinnamon stick.

"I was wondering where that delicious smell is coming from." You said then Hayama looked at you surprised. "Heya Aki, Congratulations." you beamed.

"Hey (Nickname), you too." he muttered then smiled. "You're in B block." He said so you replied with a nod.

"You're with Kuro and Soma." you replied.

"Kuro and Soma?" Hayama asked shooting you a questioning look.

"Oh! Kuro and Soma are one of my friends. I guess you already know the transfer student Yukihira Soma?" you replied and he nodded. "Heh! The topic's going to be easy! You're going to laugh." you added.

"What do you mean?" Hayama asked so you shrugged while smiling.

"Oh! There's Soma! I have to congratulate them too." you answered while looking at the Polar Star "By the way I hope you haven't forgotten! I'll pick you up later!" you said then ran away while waving at him.

"You guys!!" you yelled to Polar Star members. They looked at me. Yuki was currently head butting Ryoko which made you laugh. Megumi just stood there nervously.

"Oi!" Soma yelled back while raising his left hand. "So, all four of you were selected too?" he asked. You nodded before hugging Megumi.

"Soma-kun. (Reader)-chan." Megumi greeted.

"Congratulations Megu-chan!" you said while rubbing your cheeks with her.

"Thank you! (Reader)-chan." Megumi said smiling.

"Good job guys!" Soma said.

"Hi Shun!" you said and waved at him.

"Hello." Ibusaki said while smiling. You noticed Takumi pointing his finger at Soma.

"It seems we'll get to face off even before we'll ever have a Shokugeki, Yukihira!" Takumi said grinning proudly but was ignored by Soma.

You laughed then Takumi looked at me. "Ohmygod Taku-chan that was embarrassing!" you said laughing until his face was flushed.

"Shut up (Reader)-chan. Don't laugh at me!" Takumi said which made you laugh more.

Soma turned to face Takumi. "Takumi! Good luck to you too." He said.

"D-D-Don't treat me like a sidekick!" Takumi said causing you and Isami to laugh. "Isami! (Reader)! Don't laugh!" he added.

"Alice!! Kuro!!" you yelled as they looked at you. You ran to Alice then she hugged you tight. She looked at the board while still hugging you.

"Well, of course." She said proudly. "We're in the same block!" Alice said so you smiled.

"Etto... Oh.. I'm on it too." Kurokiba said while pointing at his name on the board.