45 - #22 First Day Of AE

[Your Point of View]

I was currently writing notes on my journal when I was interrupted by a knock. I stood up to open the door and saw Erina standing there. “Ohayou Yama-”

“Ah Good morning, just call me (Reader) or (Nickname).” I said then smiled.

“Uhm.. O-okay... (Reader)-chan.” Erina said blushing.

“Come in.” I said then she did so I prepared a tea. “What brings the goddess here?” I asked while she was sitting on my chair.

“Are you one of my father’s spies?” she asked as I serve her the tea.

“What? No.” I said then laughed. “I’m actually neutral. Azami-dono thinks highly of my skills and asked me to join Central.” I then leaned on the wall and saw Erina sipping the tea.

“But I refused, I don’t want my friends to think I’m a traitor.” I said.

“I have noticed that you have been doing anything to protect them.” Erina said which made me surprised.

“The first time, you shut the crowd that was criticizing Yukihira-kun in his Shokugeki with Mito-san.”

“I’m surprised you still remember that.” I said smiling. “I don’t want any of my close friends or loved ones to be judge like that.”

“And if you were the one who’s being bullied by them I’d protect you.” I said then Erina looked surprised.

“Will you... Will you help me teach them?” Erina asked blushing. “P-Please (Reader)-chan?” she said which made me surprised.

“Wait did the Erina-sensei just told me please?” I said teasing.

“I told you to not call me that!” she yelled blushing so I put both my hands in the air.

“Sure, Sure. But are you seriously asking me that right now?” I asked then she raised a brow at me. “Fine, I’ll help you but you should treat me to a coffee.”

“Alright then put this on.” she said and gave me a bag. I took it and scanned it.

“EEHHHHHHHHHHH?!” I yelled then she laughed at me before going out of my room.

'Why the hell should I wear this teacher outfit. What? Are we cosplaying right now? This won’t look good on me!!' I sighed before wearing it and came out.

Erina was waiting outside my room for me already wearing the teacher outfit. “I had expected that it would look good on you.” She said smiling.

“Wear this too.” she said and made me wear an eyeglass with black frame. I then followed her while she was holding a stick(?).

[3rd Person’s Point of View]

Erina went inside the cafeteria while you stayed outside. “Yes, that’s why you all must prepare. Prepare so that you can be flexible when you get there!” Erina said so you
peeked inside.

“For the next seven days until our departure, we’ll hold a Hokkaido seminar for you!” Erina said.

“Wait? What’s with the sexy teacher get-up?” Yuki said blushing which made you giggle.