57 - #10 Part 1 of 5

Chapter 57: 2nd Bout

[3rd Person's Point of View]

"For the upcoming second bout, we should use the best we have!" Alice said.

"No, we should consider saving some of our best for last." Marui complained.

"Gee, I'll decide who'll compete." you said then they all gathered around. "Megishima-senpai, Mima-kun and Kuga-senpai."

"But (Reader)-chan! Megishima-senpai just fought in the first bout." Megumi complained but Megishima shut her.

"I will manage to fight, that one match isn't enough to wear me out." Megishima replied which made you smirk.

"Are you three against it?" you asked then they shook their head. "What about you Soma?"

"Nope, you can decide on whoever you want to use." Soma said.

"Just keep this in mind you three. If you can't manage it by yourself, remember this is a Team Shokugeki. You could help each other out." you said.

"Right! / Okay" Kuga and Megishima replied.

"I wonder which of the Elite Ten will show up next." Isami asked.

"The enemy should be panicking after that first bout." Iku said. "I wouldn't be surprised if Tsukasa Eishi or Kobayashi Rindo showed up next!" Iku said.

"(Reader)-chan who do you think will show up next?" Megu asked you so they all waited for your answer.

"Ei-senpai, Rin-senpai and Somei-senpai." you replied then Yuki and Ryoko panicked.

"The 1st, 2nd and 4th seat?" Ryoko asked.

"What are we going to do, Erinacchi?! (Reader)?!" Yuki asked.

"Well, with Team Shokugeki rules a strategy like the sacrificial captain that's used in kendo doesn't work at all." Erina said.

"Even if we're able to get a decent amount of victories, if the enemy still has the top members of the Elite Ten, there's still a possibility they could turn things around." Hisako explained.

"Correct. So, with the top members, we need to try to win no matter what." Erina said.

"Wanna know the topics?" you asked then they looked at you.

"Do you even know that already?" they asked which made you laugh.

"Ah~ I can't wait!" you said.

🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽 🍽

"Now that our one-hour break is over the second bout is finally about to begin!" Urara announced. "I wonder what the next battle will bring!"

"The three judges will continue to be the three Bookmen from the WGO."

"Wait, is Anne-san drunk?" Yuki asked.

"I-I wonder how that happened... Wait? (Reader)-chan isn't drunk?" Ryoko asked you.

"I guess I have a high-alcohol tolerance. Come to think of it, your rice juice doesn't affect me too. So, I don't mind drinking it all night with you." you said then winked at Ryoko who blushed.

"We're back in a cage again? Why is (Reader)-chan the only one out?" Alice asked pouting and tugged your shirt.

"Well, what'd you expect we've been expelled." Hayama replied.