41 - #25 Central VS RS

[3rd Person’s Point of View]

“Ohayou minna!” You yelled as you opened the door. You sweat-dropped when they all stared at you.

Ah, am I interrupting something?” you asked laughing awkwardly.

“Not really, we were discussing about hunting the survivors.” Marui replied fixing his glasses.

“Ah, I see. Someone told me that today’s the first set.” you said then Marui nodded.

“Students from Central will be participating in the matches.” Shun mumbled.

“The pro-Azami Elite Ten will be a given, and the rest are high performers who could be called the Elite Ten’s reserves.” Marui said fixing his glasses.

“Eh... The Elite Ten’s reserve troops, huh?” Soma said. “I want to check them out.”

“Huh?!” The Polar Star asked.

“You’d better not be thinking of doing something again. / No more going off on your own!” Yuki and Ryoko exclaimed.

“If you’re going to watch the Shokugeki, I’ll go with you.” Taku said appearing out of nowhere.

You looked at him and ruffled his hair. “W-Wha-?” he frowned while blushing.

“Ah, you didn’t get angry. According to the facts I’ve read, guys get angry when someone messes their hair up. I guess that wasn’t true.” you said.

‘Why would I get angry with you?’ Takumi thought while blushing.

“Ohayou (Reader)-chan.” Isami greeted smiling so you smiled back.

“Ohayou Isa-chan.” you greeted.

“I guess it’ll be fine if Takumi-cchi goes with him.” Yuki said.

“I-I want to go, too!” Megu said. “I’m sure Regional Cooking RS will also have a Shokugeki.”

“True. My Miyazato RS will be fighting the same foe.” Marui said. “Watching the matches wouldn’t be a waste of time.”

“There’s supposed to be three separate arenas.” Shun said.

“Then we can just all split up and cover them all.” Yuki said.

“Yeah, let’s do that! Tadakoro, Takumi and (Reader) will come with me.” Soma said as you frowned.

“But I wanted to stay behind and sleep all day.” you replied then Soma laughed and ruffled your hair.

Mou! (Reader)-chan!” Ryoko called out. You looked at her and grinned widely before turning to face the others.

Yuki noticed Ryoko’s blushing face so she nudged her side; obviously teasing her.

Ryoko, Shun, Yuki and Isami were going to watch at Hall A.

Shoji, Marui, Daigo and Hisako were going to watch at Hall B.

You were now riding the bike; sitting behind Takumi while Megumi rode the bike; sitting behind Soma.

“We’ll go to Hall C!” Soma exclaimed.

“Yukihira, today’s for scouting purposes only, understand?” Takumi stated. “Don’t take this too far.”

“I know, I know.” Soma said. You all then continued to focus on the road as you wrap your arms around Takumi’s waist.