Ending I - Nakiri Erina

{3rd Person's Point of View}

"H-Hisako... I don't know what to do. I think something is wrong with me." Erina said while looking at the paper works on her table.

"Erina-sama! Are you sick? Would you like me to call for a doctor?" Hisako asked panicking.

"N-No. It's just... My heart won't stop beating fast." Erina replied.

Hisako gasped and slapped the table, "I-Is your heart palpitating? What should I do? Erina-sama please hold on!" Hisako said.

"No... I... It happens when I think of (Reader)-chan. I think I like (Reader)-chan." Erina said making Hisako stop.

'E-Erina-sama likes (Reader)-san?' Hisako thought before blushing madly. 'What should I do? Should I call (Reader)-san? But she's having her class right now.'

"Well great cause I like you too." you replied opening the door.

"(Reader)-san?" / "(Reader)-chan?" they both exclaimed shocked.

"H-How long were you there (Reader)-san?" Hisako asked.

"A couple of minutes ago." you replied and approached Erina. "I like you too my goddess. Will you be my girlfriend?" you asked Erina who blushed madly.

"Y-Your g-girlfriend? W-What are you saying?" Erina asked getting dizzy.

You took her hand, "Be my girlfriend. Or would you like me to court your first? What can you say my goddess?" you asked and kissed her hand.

"G-Guh..." Erina couldn't handle it anymore fainted.

You were surprised so you looked at Hisako; She was also on the ground; she had fainted while watching the scene before her eyes.

"Oh... I... uhm... Crap what do I do..." you thought scratching your brow.

💞

Erina was observing the students from the window, then she heard the door getting unlocked. You didn't greet her yet so she assumed you weren't Hisako.

She can smell that familiar scent; she can smell your perfume meters away; and it made her heart skip a beat. She heard you took a step forward.

Still, she didn't tear her gaze away from the window, "What are you doing? Shouldn't you be in class? Where's Hisako?" she asked without looking at you.

"Damn, you're so grumpy today my goddess." you said giggling, and hugged her from the back.

Erina felt calm and held your hand that was around her waist. "Why are you here?"