17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma

[3rd Person's Point of View]

"Hey~ (Reader)-chan wake up." someone said while poking your cheek.

You groaned before shifting into a more comfortable position. "Alice let me sleep more." you mumbled.

"What do you mean by Alice?" it said so you forcefully opened your eyes to glare at the person.

When you saw his blue eyes staring at you, you gaped. "Isshiki-senpai!" you yelled and unintentionally pushed him away. He fell on the floor and groaned, you immediately stood up to help him.

"Good morning (Reader). Let's go, Soma-kun and Joichiro-san are going to have a duel." Isshiki said.

"I need my coffee fill." you replied rubbing your eyes which he found adorable.

He ruffled your messy bed hair even more before laughing at your current state. Disheveled pajamas, messy bed hair and puffy eyes. "You were drooling." he told you.

You were shocked, in your blushing state you went to take your mirror. You stared at yourself and glared at the now laughing Isshiki. "Just kidding!" Isshiki said and ran off.

---

You went out to find a vending machine. You picked a (black / brown / white) coffee for a change, you opened it and took a sip. You were now heading to the dorm.

Then someone bumped into you, because of the impact you fell on the ground. You groaned when the hard floor met your butt.

"Ah! I'm sorry! Are you alright?" he asked. You looked up to him stretching his hand out. You were surprised when a screen didn't appear in front of you.

"Oh, um... I'm alright." you replied then took his hand to stand up.

"Uhm, I'll pay your drink back!" he said which made you confused for a second.

"Huh?" you asked he then pointed your drink that was now spilled on the floor. "Gah! When did it--"

"I'll buy you one back." he said then went to the vending machine then ran back to you. "Here. Are you okay? Do you need to go to the infirmary?" he panickingly asked.

"Uhm thank you... etto?" you asked while staring at him. He had a white hair, and blue eyes. His neck tie was hanging loosely on his shoulder.

"Ah, I'm Tsukasa Eishi. Oh! You must be Yamaguchi (Reader)-san from the rumors." Tsukasa said.

You remembered that you have to watch the face-off between Soma and Joichiro. "I'm sorry I have to do something important." you replied and ran away not waiting for his answer.

When you got back to Polar Star, you headed to the kitchen. Megumi was currently talking to Soma as you sat beside Isshiki. You opened your drink and started to take a sip.

"S-Soma-kun, you father was an Elite Ten member, right? You can't possibly win!" Megumi said while Soma was putting rice into a bowl.

"Oh, but this is nothing new for us. I think my first face-off was in 6th grade." Soma said while looking up; probably reminiscing.

"Facing an adult as an elementary school student?" Megumi sweat dropped. "I guess I can see Soma-kun doing that, but..." then she panicked. "Wait, have you ever won?"

"Oh, I don't remember." Soma said which made you laugh. Everyone turned their heads on you.

"As far as I remember, you told me you lost 489 times?" You said which made Soma sweat drop and Joichiro laugh.