63 - #6 Part 1 of 3

Chapter 63 : 3rd Bout

[3rd Person's Point Of View]

You were wearing a black yukata while bringing your katana again. You tied your hair into a (ponytail / bun) using the yellow bandana you have.

"Ah test, test, mic test. Today is a sunny day." Urara said emotionless. "Good morning everyone!" Urara yelled cheerfully. "Urara's super happy again today. The 1st card of the third bout!"

"Despite being from a dumpy diner and having no right to be at Totsuki in the first place this annoying jerk who managed to get this far." Urara said displeased.

"His opponent is the last samurai of the modern age. The sushi chef who swore fealty to Central! Crush the rebel scum!" she yelled happily.

"Saito Somei VS Yukihira Soma!" she announced. "As for the theme for the first match."

Soma then was about to draw a topic when Yuki yelled his name. "Don't you dare do what you did last time and pull your opponent's signature dish!"

"He got butter." Urara said.

"Hmm... Butter huh. Then I shall make kaisendon." Somei said.

"What a coincidence. I'm planning on a rice dish myself. I am from a diner after all." Soma said.

"Next up, the second match! Born and raised in Italy and in Japan now. Do his blue eyes see his own destruction?" Urara asked.

"His opponent is the ghost of money and gourmet! He's made countless chefs bend at the knee with his power. Eizan Etsuya VS Takumi Aldini!" Urara announced.

"What theme are they going to pull?"

Takumi draw a paper and read it before raising it up high. "Beef!"

"Well hello there, Eizan Etsuya-senpai. I have to thank you for everything you did for me at the Autumn Elections." Taku said.

"And now for the third match! Western sweets, Japanese sweets, anything goes! The professional sweets maker, Akanegakubo Momo!" Urara yelled.

"And what's this? the student who just about got expelled six months ago! They put Tadakoro Megumi up against her! Are they just thr-"

"Ahem..." you faked cough causing Urara to look at you.

"Y-Yamaguchi-sama please no! A-as for the t-theme. The classic winter fruit! Apples!" Urara announced.

"Let's do our best." Momo said while pulling Buchi's hands off.

"Okay let's do this." Soma said.

"Yes, let's give it out all." Taku replied. "Are you alright Tadakoro-san?"

"Yeah, somewhat. No, I'm going to do this!" Megu replied.

"Everyone." Erina called out then nodded.

"Do your best!" you and Erina yelled at them smiling. They smiled before nodding back.

"The difference in abilities is clear in this third bout! Let the preparations begin!" Urara yelled.

"Yukihira Soma I'm not going to hold back." Somei said.

"Bring it on!" Soma said grinning.

"I wonder if Yuki-hyan and the others really understand that they're in a lot of trouble." Momo said. "If you guys get stomped here that'll leave only two rebels."