44 - #23 Motivation

[3rd Person’s Point Of View]

You were invited by Eishi to watch the 2nd Survivor Hunt with him. You were currently sipping a canned coffee while watching the Shokugeki.

“W-Whoa! / What’s going on? / Central managed to take down many other RS / But they’re clearly winning!” the students murmured.

“Mito Ikumi! Get ‘em Megumi!” Yuki cheered for her friend.

“You’ve got this, Tadakoro-san!” Takumi cheered.

“Nikumi! You’re sparkling!” Konishi yelled while crying tears of joy.

“Go! / You’ve got this!” Megumi’s RS mates cheered.

‘(Reader)-chan and Soma-kun protected our dorm all by theirselves. I’m not going to let them take the place where I belong, either!’ Megu thought to herself.

‘The one who told me to join the Don RS was Yukihira. There’s no way I’d let them destroy it!’ Ikumi thought.

“It’s decided. I felt their strong will to see their cooking through the end!” a judge said.

“The Regional Cooking RS wins! They will continue!” the emcee announced as Ikumi and Marui won too.

“You guys did it! Megumi! Nikumi-cchi!” Yuki yelled. “Marui, too!” she added.

Soma stared intently then scanned through the crowd. “Come to think of it, have you guys seen (Reader)?” Soma asked.

“Yeah, I haven’t seen her too!” Yuki exclaimed.

“Jeez that troublesome girl always disappears.” Fumio-san said which made Soma stood up.

“Disappear?!” Soma yelled as he remembered what you told him.

“Don’t over react, look up there.” Shun said as he pointed at the place where Nakiri Azami and Tsukasa Eishi were.

“Eh?! Why is she there?!” they all exclaimed in unison.

[Your Point of View]

“There’s something different about these 1st years, compared to any other year.” I heard Eishi told Azami.

“And in my opinion, I believe Yukihira Soma is at the center of that.” he added.

Azami was currently sipping his wine. “Yukihira Soma. He’s one of the members of the Polar Star Dormitory as you Yamaguchi, was he not?” Azami asked me.

“Yeah, why?” I asked back before sitting beside Eishi.

“I should pay him a visit later.” Azami said grinning.

“Well, I’m not sure if Fumio-san would be willing to welcome you back with arms wide open.” I sneered. Azami then poured me a glass of wine.

“It does not matter what other will think about me. Here, have a drink.” Azami said.

“I don’t like the idea of drinking with an old guy. I’d probably drink with Ei-senpai, but meh.” I said which made him laugh. Then we clinked glasses.

“I quite like your humor; it reminds me of someone. We could have enjoyed our time in Central drinking wine.” Azami stated as I gulped all the wine.

“Thanks, I have to go Azami-dono, Ei-senpai.” I said excusing myself.

“You’re not one of their spies, are you?” Eishi asked which made me laugh.