Enchanted

15th of February 2013

"Gosh I am so nervous," I whispered to my older sister Lauren, whose car I was sitting in outside of the Modest Management building in London, my knees shaking and my hands clammy, due to the fact that I was meeting One Direction in approximately five minutes.

"You are going to be fine! Caroline would not have given you this internship if she did not think you were ready for it," Lauren said with a supportive smile, her brown eyes kind as she took my hand and squeezed it in her own. "Now, go in there and kill them with kindness."

"I think you mean go in there and treat them with kindness."

"Treat people with kindness, that's what Dad would always say," Lauren said with a sad smile as I opened my passenger door with a nod. "Also, don't forget to tell Niall I love him and I am waiting for him downstairs."

"You are bloody ridiculous Lauren," I laughed. "Thank you for taking me, I'll catch the train home."

"Okay little one, see you tonight! Love you!" she exclaimed as I got out of her extremely worn out Mini shooting her an excited grin.

"Love you too!" I called out, before speed walking to the entrance of the building and taking one last deep breath before walking inside.

Harry's POV

"Harry stop it!" Caroline, our stylist for the Take Me Home tour protested and I grinned at her as they tried to take my picture for what seemed like the millionth time.

"Okay okay, I'll stop," I laughed, even though I knew in my head that there was no way I was going to stop the goofy mood that I was in.

"Thank you darling," she said softly and just as the photographer went to take my picture, I posted stupidly, flinging my arms everywhere which earnt a groan from Caroline and a sigh from the photographer, Jimmy.

Before she could say anything, her phone started buzzing in her hand and she smiled down at it, which meant she definitely liked whoever was calling her.

"Oooo she's here!" she exclaimed excitedly, rushing out of the room that we were in and disappearing down the hallway.

"Who is here?" Louis asked from the couch, Niall sitting next to him.

"Dunno, guess we are gonna find out," I said nonchalantly, not really phased about who was coming into the room because we meet new people every five minutes it seems.

Caroline eventually returned, with a figure behind her and when this new person showed their face, I was immediately hooked.

"Boys, everyone, this is Anna May," Caroline said with a smile. "She will be coming on tour with us for a month as part of her internship."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," she said softly, her cheeks tinted red, which is usual occurrence when most people meet us. Dunno why, we aren't scary at all.

My first impression is that she is pretty and she has kind eyes, which usually meant people are nice if their eyes are kind.