Can We Kiss Forever?

19th of March 2018

"So, there is an after party tonight?" I asked Harry as I sat on the balcony of our hotel room.

"There sure is," Harry said as he handed me my coffee, the balcony overlooking the Copenhagen streets, the two of us exhausted from the night prior.

"Why?" I laughed, taking a sip of the cup of coffee Harry had me, the liquid instantly hitting the spot.

"I guess there are some people that Jeff knows in Denmark and Copenhagen specifically that he wants me to meet," Harry said nonchalantly. "A party seems to be his go to solution for networking."

"Fair enough," I said, knowing that sometimes in both of our industries, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to," Harry said softly and I shook my head. "I don't have to stay long either."

"I think a party might just be what I need," I said, knowing that a party might take my mind off the situation unfolding back home.

"Okay, if you say so," Harry said, the morning sun hitting our skin just right, the light making Harry look slightly ethereal.

"Besides, I have a pretty dress that I can wear."

"You always have pretty dresses to wear Anna," Harry said with a smile and I felt my cheeks tinge red, his gaze not wavering from my face.

"Well, it is my job you knob," I said in a matter of fact tone and he rolled his eyes, a small giggle escaping my lips before we continued to sip on our cups of coffee, savouring the short and very rare moment of stillness for us.

"Kiss me?" he asked and I nodded, carefully placing my cup of coffee down on the balcony pavement next to me and leaning across to place a warm, coffee tinted kiss on Harry's lips, the taste of caffeine rich in his mouth.

Tender and slow, our kiss was sweet and long, the two of savouring the unusually slow morning we had been granted. His hands, one resting on my face and another resting on my waist, were cool against my warm skin, the lack of rings on his fingers made his touch soft and gentle, the absence of the metal on his fingers making me miss the feel of his rings against my skin.

"I like this," I mumbled against his lips.

"Me too, I wish things could be like this forever sometimes," Harry whispered softly against my lips before placing a kiss against them again, the sweet sensation a feeling I will always adore.

"Only a few more months before we can do this every day," I sighed contently, slowly pulling away from Harry to finish the rest of my coffee before we had to truly start our day.

I had a phone meeting with the office back in London later this morning and Harry was doing some radio interviews in the afternoon before we had to head to the venue.

"I have never been more excited for a holiday in my life," Harry said softly and I gave him a small smile, hoping that everything worked out and that I would be able to go to Japan with him for a short while, a small escape from the realities facing me back home in England.

"Come here," I said, holding my arms out for him, Harry not hesitating to move to me, our lips finding their way together again once more.