Give Me Love

14th of March 2018

Something felt wrong.

I could not point my finger on it but something was not right and I had absolutely no idea what it was.

Every time I checked my text messages, something felt off. Something felt like it was missing and I should know what.

I adored Amsterdam, I always have and always will, but something about my time here told me that there was something very wrong.

"Hey Anna, are you okay?" Ruby asked as we drank side stage, watching Harry perform his heart out as per usual.

"Yeah I'm alright," I breathed softly, hoping that I was just worked up about nothing.

"Are you sure? You know you can tell us if you aren't," James said with a supportive smile and I nodded before taking a long sip from the glass of wine that I was clutching in my hand.

"I know, thank you guys," I said with a forced grin and luckily for all of us, they dropped the subject as we continued to drink.

We had settled on going out, wanting to make the most of our time on tour.

James had spent all day researching the best clubs in Amsterdam, forwarding them on to Jeff so he could make some calls to make sure that we would be on a list and all the tedious stuff like that.

I put the uneasy thoughts out of my mind and returned to make the party of two a party of three, wearing the cream silk dress with the pearl necklace that I bought in Paris the other day.

"So, where are we going again James?" I asked, placing the empty glass of wine down on the white plastic table that we had found backstage, the surface covered in our bottles of wine and plastic wine glasses that we had bought along with us.

"Club Mystique!" James said excitedly. "I also got Jeff to call OT301 and put us on the list, so maybe there if we aren't enjoying the first one."

"Sounds excellent," I said with a smile, quickly pouring myself another glass of wine before I walked over to where we had placed our chairs, my soft tan heels making their usual clicking sound against the floor.

"You did a really good job with his outfit tonight," Ruby said and I grinned, nodding in agreement, loving the fact that Harry had stepped away from his usual suit get up for his shows.

I had settled on a black pair of suit pants and a cropped black vest with a pale pink pussy bow tie shirt and of course, his black sparkly boots.

"Thank you Rubes, I think so too," I said softly, trying to distract myself from the swelling pit of nerves in my stomach about god knows what, but I knew it was something and that is what scared me the most.

We ended up finishing our bottles of wine, and then some, finding ourselves a little bit more drunk than we wanted to be at eleven when the show ended, Ruby slurring her words while I held onto her waist to keep both of us upright until we reached the club.

Once the venue emptied out, and the rest of the people that were coming out with us had some alcohol in them, Jeff called a large van for the ten of us and we were on the way.