Hey Angel

17th of December 2017

Harry's POV

She was laying outside on the grass when I finally found her. I had slept for some ridiculous amount of time, woken up, had breakfast with Anna in the kitchen and then crawled back into bed to sleep some more, catching up on all the sleep that I have missed out on over the last seven years.

One of the things the two of us have reiterated to each other is how important it is for us to have our own personal time together, especially now that we are living together too, not that I could ever really get sick of Anna, we just both know how important our alone time is to each other and neither of us wants to compromise that for each other.

I found Anna lying on her stomach on the grass outside near the pool, still in her pyjamas, reading a book peacefully. I did not want to bother her but it was early in the afternoon and I felt like I had not spent any time with her all day.

I quietly opened the sliding doors which lead me to the backyard, making my way over to her, Anna closing the book when she realised that I was coming to lay down with her.

"Hey golden girl," I said, making my way down to the grass to be with her. "What are you reading?" I asked, looking at the novel that she was holding delicately in her hands.

"In Watermelon Sugar by Richard Braugtigan," she said with a smile. "It's one of my favourites, Lauren gave it to me for Christmas last year."

I nodded and she then went on to explain the plot of the book to me, her blue eyes slightly fiery with passion when she was explaining the book to me, causing me to smile at just how passionate she was about this.

"You can read it when I'm done if you would like," she said after I said it sounded good.

"I would love that, thank you very much," I said softly, kissing her cheek as we lay on the grass together, the distant sounds of the ocean waves crashing against the cliffs filling the air,

"So, what do you want to do today?" Anna asked, putting her pink bookmark back in and closing the book, placing it down in front of her as she sat up, turning to face me as I rolled onto my back, moving my hands to my head so that it could rest there while we made plans for the rest of the day.

"Whatever you want to do baby," I said, feeling perfectly content just lying on the grass until the sunset and the cooler night set in.

"Not an answer," she huffed and I just shook my head at her, propping myself up on my elbows to look at her, my lips parting when I was staring at her, as I do not think I will ever get used to how beautiful she is all the time.

"You're the one new to LA, what do you wanna do?" I asked, throwing the question back at her, as I knew she would probably come up with something good.

"What's the water like at this time of year?" Anna asked, her gaze set on the ocean beyond the cliffs my house is situated on.

"I mean it's probably cold but we could still swim in it if you would like?" I suggested and she nodded, grabbing her book and standing up, offering me her hand to pull me up, which I gladly accepted before following her inside and into the bedroom to pull on our swimming costumes.

Anna rummaged through what I assume was how her swimwear draw as I found a pair of yellow swim shorts, swiftly taking off my joggers and pulling them over my boxers, leaving on my t-shirt as I knew it would be a bit breezy down by the ocean.

"Harry, which one?" Anna asked, holding up a red one piece in one hand and what looked like a pastel pink bikini in the other, my mind racing knowing that both of them would look fucking incredible on her, but it appeared I was lost for words just thinking about her in a bikini. "This year would be nice H."