Carolina

3rd of March 2018

"Anna, my golden girl, wake up please," were the first words I heard on my twenty-fourth birthday, my head buried into the pillow of the king-sized bed in the bedroom.

"Noooo," I whined and Harry chuckled, placing a soft kiss on my exposed shoulder, making his way down my arm with his lips, a small gasp escaping from my lips when I felt the touch from his skin, which is when I decided that his touch was worth waking up for.

I stretched my arms above my head, my body rolling onto its back as I opened my eyes to see Harry in a pair of cotton boxes, myself in soft pink lace lingerie set from the night before, the thought of what happened between the sheets after my birthday dinner with everyone sending a pink tinge to my cheeks.

"Awake now hey?" Harry asked with a smirk, his husky morning voice in full force and I sat up slightly, my lips parting at the sight of Harry, his hair messy and there was a small love bite just above the waistband of his shorts.

"Barely," I said and Harry raised an eyebrow at me before moving his legs to straddle my own, a satisfied smirk appearing on my face as he looked down at me, his cross hanging in my face, which is something I have always adored.

"Barely you think?" Harry whispered and I nodded, looking up at him with a beating heart and wide eyes, his lips coming down on mine, a content sigh leaving my lips as the kiss grew needy and hungry between us, my hands grabbing at the waistband of Harry's shorts to bring him closer to me, to which he happily obliged, adjusting his legs so that they were resting either side of me and his torso was hovering above mine, his fingers resting gently against my waist.

Suddenly, Harry flipped me over so that I was now on top of him, our lips breaking for a second as I straddled his crotch, feeling the heat from his cock against my inner thigh, both of us needy and wanting more so I kissed him once more, this time with desperation and angst, my hands gripping the side of his waist as I slowly lower myself down on top of him, a hiss leaving Harry's lips when I made contact him.

"Fuck Anna," he said, his hands moving down my body and I moaned, throwing my head back in pleasure as his lips moved along my jawline, leaving slopping kisses as I moved my hands from his face to his hair, both of us aching for more than this but wanting to savour the moment for as long as we could.

His hands gripped my ass, the smooth skin of his fingers feeling warm against my skin, the absence of his rings noticeable. Placing delicate kisses along my breasts, he moved one hand up and unclasped the pink bra, hurriedly moving it off my body before his lips moved to my breasts, soft pants and moans escaping from my lips, my senses going into overdrive as his other hand moved from ass to my left breast, my hips beginning to grind against his own, a loud moan leaving Harry's lips before his mouth rushed back to my own.

"No," he mumbled against my lips and I pulled back to stare at him, confused at what he was playing at.

"No?"

"No sex, this morning is all about you princess," he said darkly against my lips and I just raised an eyebrow at him, one of his hands gently massaging my breast and the other playing with the lace of my thong, the smirk on his face telling me that he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Is it just?" I asked softly, the skin on my face heating up as he pressed a finger against my heat, the slightest of touches from Harry sending me into a frantic mess.

"Mhmm," he mumbled in my neck, slowly touching my clit through my fabric, my moans becoming more loud and frequent as his movements slowly became faster and more purposeful.