Another World

21st of April 2018

I woke up in my hotel room bed, makeup off and in my pyjamas, without the pounding headache I was anticipating last night.

After Thomas and I downed a series of drinks, we decided it was time to grab some food, so we located the nearest McDonalds, scoffed down cheeseburgers and chicken nuggets accompanied by bottles of water.

He said he had an early meeting, so we parted ways, him all the way back to Fremantle where he was staying in an Airbnb and myself back to the other side of the Perth CBD where Harry was waiting for me.

Well, I thought he would be waiting for me, but when I quietly entered the room, he was sound asleep, which made me unreasonably angry but I suppose it was almost three in the morning, but still.

I rolled over to see the space next to me empty, and I felt a rush of sadness fill my body, knowing things between Harry and me were never going to be the same again.

I was not even sure if we were going to break up, or what was going to happen.

Mainly I was scared. I love my job and the people I work with and knowing that if Harry and I called it quits, I would be in some serious strife.

I was scared of losing my relationship with Harry, who is not only my boyfriend, but one of my best friends.

The man had literally transported me to another world, and while it would be shit to not be in a relationship with him, it would be even more shit to not be his be his friend anymore.

I know everyone always says "Oh let's please stay friends," and all that crap, but there is no way in hell that Harry and I would be able to stay friends after everything we have been through.

I could not pretend that I am not in love with him, because I think I am going to be in love with him forever, and I hate that.

It hurts me so fucking much, that he can go out and be flirtatious with Camille and confess that he practically wanted to cheat on me, but I still love him so much. He is quite literally the love of my life, and right now, I fucking hate that he is the love of my life.

I groaned to myself before I decided to get up and start my day, knowing James and Ruby would be wanting to chat with me after having spent a whopping five days a part, give or take.

I knew I would also have to tell them what happened between Harry and I, but before I could explain, my phone was buzzing and it was Ruby.

"Hey Rubes," I said, standing in the kitchen making myself a cup of tea as I prayed the miracle drink would make me feel slightly better.

"Anna, I don't mean to alarm you but have you seen what's happening on Instagram?" she asked frantically and I groaned before chucking her on loudspeaker to check the app. "Go on TMZ now."

"On it," I replied, going straight to the search bar and typing in the accounts handle, clicking on the top account which took me to a collage of photos of Harry and Camille at this party, and surprisingly Thomas and myself  last night.

"What the fuck?" I questioned, before reading the caption, which read:

Trouble in paradise? Pop sensation Harry Styles was spotted with French blonde bombshell Camille Rowe at a friends party in London recently - while current girlfriend Anna May was recently spotted with a mystery man in a bar in Australia - does this spell the end of everyone's favourite couple? Stay tuned to find out 👀👀