Fallin' All In You

8th of November 2017

I lay on the floor in our hotel room in Amsterdam, struggling with one of the most debilitating hangovers I have ever had. I knew I was probably being dramatic but on the flight from the Berlin Airport to Amsterdam, I spent half of the time with my head in the toilet bowl.

Harry, however, seems to be fine and it is sitting at the small kitchen table with a smirk on his face as he watched me wallow in my own self-pity on the bedroom floor, looking and feeling like an absolute train wreck.

"How are you doing down there sweetheart?" I heard him ask and I groaned as I rolled into my back, my hands resting on my chest as I felt like I was going to die from mild alcohol poisoning.

"M'never drinking again," I mumbled and I heard him laugh loudly and I could almost see the smile on his face.

"That's a lie and you know it," Harry laughed once more and I sighed as I continued to lay on the ground in an old pair of running shorts and Harry's pink tour jumper that I had grown so fond of. "C'mon, let's go find Isaac, James and Ruby and get something to eat."

"Burgers?" I asked from the floor, my stomach simply rumbling at the mention of the word.

"If that is what you want then of course," Harry said and I smiled to myself before I forced myself to sit up, a wave of nausea running through my body.

"I'm not changing," I grumbled as I locked eyes with Harry and he just laughed at me as he got up from the table and walked over to me with a small pout on his lips.

"You don't have to, you look gorgeous either way," he said with a smile on his lips, offering me his hands which I gladly accepted before he pulled me off the floor with ease and I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist for a sense of stability, his hands rubbing my back soothingly as he tried to ease my dramatic state.

"You are too good to me," I mumbled against his chest, feeling the vibrations of his laughter pulsate through my body, a feeling I was getting very used to with him.

"Alright Anna, let's go," he said and I sighed as I let go of him, slipping on my black high top Converse that was sitting by the door and trudging behind Harry as we went to knock on Ruby's door to see if she wanted to get something to eat with us and judging by the state she was also in last night, it was more than likely going to be a yes.

Ruby's room was only three down from ours and after knocking on her door for about ten seconds, she finally answered it was a scowl on her face, looking as dishevelled as I did. I giggled slightly when I saw the look on her face, Harry having a smirk plastered on his lips when we were greeted with Ruby's hungover state.

"Wanna get burgers?" I said bluntly, her brown eyes instantly lighting up at the mention of the miracle hangover cure we always indulge in.

"Yes fucking please," she said, still slightly slurring her words still before she ran back inside to presumably to grab her shoes and purse as Harry and I waited outside, my head resting against his chest in hangover agony before Ruby appeared, with her purse and a pair of random Nike slides and a water bottle in hand.

"Alright, time to find Isaac and James," Harry said before I shuffled over to the door next to Ruby's and knocked on the door, hearing two sets of footsteps shuffling around in the room, along with muffled laughter that made me smile to know that the two of them were very clearly getting along.