Best Part

19th of November 2017

"You know what the best part about not being on tour for five minutes is?" Harry asked me as we lay in his bed, my head resting on his bare chest as he played with my hair, neither of us having anywhere to be or anything to do for her day, which is a rarity for the both of us, especially Harry.

"What?" I asked, my eyes closed contently, the feeling of Harry's fingers in my hair almost putting me to sleep. It was pissing down with rain outside, meaning we were stuck inside for the day, but I don't think either of us minded really. Our flight to America to see Niall with Lauren is tomorrow afternoon, meaning we are spending our last day in London for a hot minute just relaxing and being in one of our favourite places, as after the Australian leg of the tour, we are going to Los Angeles and I will officially be moving in to his home there, which excites me but also terrifies me at the same time. All I really had to bring was my clothes and all the other essentials, since I really have nothing else of my own, but I was still nervous to be living somewhere that wasn't Manchester with my mum and sister.

"Getting to do the simple things like lying in bed with you until eleven in the morning," Harry said and I smiled to myself, knowing that it's the little things like this that both of us appreciate when we have the time to just stop and breathe when usually we are jumping from one plane to the next.

"Pretty good hey?" I questioned jokingly, Harry scoffing and even though I could not see his face from the position that I was in, I knew he was smiling.

"The fucking best if you ask me," he said and I grinned once more as I moved my head from his chest, sitting up to be next to him, his grey jumper that I have now taken to sleeping in, engulfing my whole body.

For the first time in a long time, Harry looked well rested and he looked like he was not running on four hours of sleep, which would make sense since we both fell asleep before ten o'clock last night which was nice for a change.

"You want breakfast golden girl?" Harry asked and I nodded as I fiddled with the drawstrings on my hoodie, looking at my chipped nails that seriously needed dealing with before the ARIA's in Australia. "Alright, coming right up," he said as he slowly climbed out of bed, not before I pulled him back and kissed him softly which I had been longing to do for the last half an hour but when Harry and I start talking, we rarely ever stop unless we need to.

"Thanks babe," I said after he left the kiss, a blushing smile on his face as he pulled on a plain blue jumper before heading downstairs, leaving me to check my phone for any important emails and to send Christsbel a birthday message as today as her actual birthday but she would have work meaning I would call her later and is also the reason we celebrated on Saturday rather than Tuesday.

I snuggled back into his bed, his soft quilt cover and pillows warming my body on this ridiculously cold and miserable London morning, Harry eventually coming back upstairs with a tray with two cups of tea and avocado toast for the both of us, which I have to admit as basic as it is, is one of my favourite breakfasts.

We sat on his bed while eating our breakfast, Harry grabbing his laptop so we could watch an episode of 'Game of Thrones,' something that we had decided that we were going to watch together to discover what all of the hype is about and to be honest, it's worth it.

"Have you got your dress for the ARIA's yet?" Harry asked me as we lay on his bed, finishing off our first episode of 'Game of Thrones' for the day, both us knowing that we were going to be watching many more as we would not get the chance for a while. The sky outside was a dark grey, the rain even heavier than it was this morning which was deterring me from even leaving the comfort of his room and besides, spending time like this with Harry is such a rarity that I wanted to savour every moment of it.