Kiwi

25th of October 2017

"I truly cannot believe you did not tell us you went on a date with Harry," Ruby laughed as the three of us sat at La Fontaine de Belleville in the tenth arrondissement.

"Hey! To be fair I texted you both when he showed up at my house out of the blue," I protested, my cup of coffee sitting warmly in my hands.

"What I'm more gobsmacked about is the fact that nobody saw you when you were out and about," James said before taking a sip of his iced-latte.

We had arrived in Paris the previous night, all of us staying in a hotel near the venue. I had dressed Harry in a pink Marc Jacob's sweater and cream trousers for his radio interviews and performances throughout the day, which left me with a free day and my two best friend's wanting all the gossip from Harry and I's date from the other day.

"Yeah it was weird, I suppose that's why he took me to Blackburn, so nobody would suspect us," I said as the waitress placed our three croissants on the small table the three of us were sitting around.

"True, guess it's paid off," Ruby said, James and I nodding in agreement before I delved into the details of our date, Ruby 'awing' at the sweet parts and James begging to know how many times we kissed.

"So when is he taking you on another date?" James asked as we finished our food, taking the last sips of our drinks before spending the rest of the day shopping before we had to be at the venue.

"I'm not sure. I would assume after the European leg as we do not really have any spare days," I said simply, not minding when Harry and I went on our next date as we would be spending the next couple of weeks together anyway.

"You should take him on a date," Ruby said with a grin as we all stood up to go inside to pay. "I know he is quite a traditional romantic, but I think he would really love that if you did that."

"You know what," I said, thinking about the idea for a second. "That's actually a really good idea. I'll take him out when we are in London."

"Do you mind being spotted with him there? Because you know that you will get papped if you are there," James said and I just shrugged my shoulders as I handed the waitress some money, telling her to keep the change as she thanked us in French and we walked out onto the warm Parisian streets.

"Well if I want to date him I guess I am going to have to get used to it," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Although I know he has always been quite private when it comes to his dating life so that should help the media scrutiny if we do eventually start dating.

"You will, I just know you two will," Ruby said with a supportive smile and my body tingled at the thought of Harry and I being a real couple, spending nights together at his home in Malibu, having evenings out in London. It had always been a romantic dream to me but it all feels so real now and I feel like an overexcited child thinking about Christmas.

The three of us walked around, popping in and out of small boutiques and designer shops before we stumbled into a clothing shop where Ruby forced me to try on a black body con dress in latex. It was extremely tight and rather short, making me feel very much out of my comfort zone.

"I look ridiculous," I scoffed as I looked at myself in the mirror, smoothing the dress down to make it sit better on my hips.