Still Into You

14th of April 2018

We flew into Glasgow last night, trying to keep on the down low so that Harry would not get mobbed at the airport, which thankfully worked.

However, it meant that all of us were exhausted and I could barely pull myself out of bed.

"I can't fuckin do it Harry," I mumbled into my pillow. "Let me sleep the rest of the day."

"But we're in Glasgow baby, one of your favourite cities we have so much to do!" Harry said, obviously very wide awake.

"Oh yeah, like what?" I asked, slowly opening my eyes so they could adjust to the morning light streaming through the windows.

We were staying in the same hotel as last time, which is where Harry and I spent the night after he asked me to be his girlfriend, which feels like a million years ago, but really it was only just over five months ago.

"Well we have to get bagels and coffee for breakfast," Harry said, looking ridiculously handsome for eight in the morning in a simple white t-shirt and cream pants, his hair in messy curls.

"You've got my attention now," I said sitting up as he came and sat beside me in bed.

"Then after that we are going for a walk through the Glasgow Botanic Gardens," Harry said with a smile and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Then we will grab some lunch at your favourite pub."

"Waxy O'Connors?!" I asked excitedly, my mouth watering at the thought of their roast lunch.

"The very one, I've got a booking for us," Harry said and I felt my heart swell, wondering why he had planned a day like this for us. "And then after that we can do a bit of shopping, I know you like the vintage stores here."

"We can find some new jewellery for you maybe?" I asked, always on the hunt for unique pieces for Harry to wear.

"Sounds a plan," he said warmly. "And then we will have our last coffee of the day and then head to the show."

"Well fuck, I better get ready then," I said with a laugh, kissing Harry on the cheek before hoisting myself out of bed and heading to the bathroom to sweep my hair into a high ponytail before applying some simple makeup and rushing back to my suitcase to find an outfit appropriate for the day.

Once I was dressed and ready, Harry and I walked out together, instinctively putting on our sunglasses once we hit the streets, linking hands to walk to find the bagel shop that we always visit when we are in Glasgow.

"When does your Vogue Germany interview come out?" Harry asked me and even the mention of it made me feel slightly giddy.

"May, so very soon," I said with a grin, knowing that it is going to be everything I hoped for and more.

"I'm so proud of you," he said warmly and I looked up at him, a small smile etched upon his lips as he looked down at me and placed a kiss on my lips, which he rarely does when we are in public.

"Couldn't have done it without you," I said honestly.

"Please, even if you weren't my stylist and hadn't joined us on tour all those years ago, you would still be one of the best stylists in the game."