CHAPTER 1

For any child, they always had a dream to be something special, so the world can see them and make them feel like they belong in this world...but for a young boy whose dream was to be a hero just like his idol, to he a hero for those who lost their smile and give them hope...but for him as life goes on he was told that he should give up on his dream of being a hero because of something that he didn't have...a quirk, a power that changed humanity for generations and at the age of 4 for the young man...he didn't gain the one thing that made towers special...and he was labelled quirkless and for the past 14 years of his life he was bullied,body bruised by his so called childhood friend, being ignored by his peers and teachers, to hide the injuries from his mother who loves him dearly even though he doesn't have any powers, to be belittled, humiliated, bring offered flowers that represents death and that's not worse part... At the end of his school life that was close to being over, where he'll make a leap into the choice he made for his High School life that was close to bring grasped...he was told to commit suicide by Katsuki Bakugou that....'WHY! WHY DOES HE DO THIS! HOW CAN HE, A HUMAN BEING TO TELL ME TO END MY LIFE WITH NO REMORSE ON HIS FACE AND HE THINKS HE CAN BE A HERO IF THE WORLD FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS MISDEEDS AND NOT ONLY HIM BUT THOSE WHO DIDN'T HELP ME! THOSE WHO IGNORED ME! AND THOSE WHO ENJOYED TORTURING ME LIKE IT WAS SIME SICK GAME!' That's what Izuku Midoriya thought as he was captured and being suffocated by a villain with a sludge like quirk bit had it been not for his idol, the one who he wanted to be, he could've died But as the saying goes...'You can't trust anyone...Not even your Heroes' and because of that once Izuku asked a question and looking for the answer for the rope that he held on dearly....the rope that was soon bring close to being cut...and it did when he heard an answer from his idol one who said anyone can a hero...and yet he told Izuku no and that he should think realistic while giving him a look that held...nothing, those sinking eyes that came from Izuku's now former idol who was nothing but a skeleton than the massive figure he always sees on TV and left Izuku there alone...as his mind played out the many memories, the pain, the laughter...and the recent.

.....Izuku was close to listening Bakugous advice after saving him from the sludge villian that took him hostage he was talking to Allmight in his small form telling about what his quirk really was and telling him about passing his quirk to him that broke Izuku and seeing the way Bakugo even agreed to it, made him run away, not even feeling of hginig home but going to a beach that was filled with trash.

Izuku then dropped on his knees to the ground, breathing heavily as tears poured out from his eyes, his hands grabbing his hair trying to forget what he heard and saw but it wasn't going away... instead it fuel something inside of him causing him to close his eyes and try to calm down but it wasn't working.

"You said anyone can be a hero....I did something that the heroes didn't even do...and yet I was the to be blamed...Why? Why me? Why do I deserve this?"

Izuku said as he felt something that he tried to hide away...his anger...the very rage that he tried to bury away but it was resurfacing and he doesn't know how to clam done the very flames that were bioling in his very soul.

"Damn it...Damn it...DDDDAAAAAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIT"

Izuku screamed out towards the sky in anger and this resulted in something that he thought was never part of his DNA...but this was different...where quirks were born when a child's DNA alters at the age of four years and even to children who are labeled as late bloomers gain theri powers from certain circumstances...but for Izuku Midoriya... because of the rage that he held on for 10 years of his life...Izuku saw something in a dark abyss...a metal door that was damaged and yet...it called to him...it wanted him to open these doors....and he listened, as Izuku opened the doors he was covered in light and then while he was kneeling on the ground his eyes Opened....and they glowed with power.

With a deep breath, Izuku suddenly glowed and let out a roar that produced a large gust of wind that pushed away the many trash away

Izuku took deep breaths as he felt like his lungs were fighting to get enough oxygen to be kept alive but Izuku looked at his hands and clenched them as he saw gust of wind traveling around his fingertips and he smiled.

"I have a quirk....I HAVE A QUIRK!"

He started to shed tears of happiness but that disappeared as he recalled everything from 10 years and he frowned which reacted with his new found powers but he calmed down which resulted in his eyes stop glowing, feeling the power now gone and not feeling the win dancing around him, "I finally have a quirk that's my own...and now I'll use it to be a hero and show those who they have messed with for 10 years"

Izuku said as he finally head home which resulted in his Mom being worried but after Izuku told her that he finally has a quirk she was happy for him but he was still in trouble for being late which he didn't because in his mind as of this moment...all he could think about was ways to use this power to it's fullest.

Chapter End.
Hello...I'll be doing over this book.... because...I've been told by some comments...I'm not.........ya know what forget it.
All I can say is enjoy this newly chapter on Izuku The Fusion hero.
Stay safe and peace out.