Chapter 11 ~ The Art Room

For those of you who don't know, this book has already been published before, but for some reason, it got deleted at a point where it had a lot of views and votes.

This chapter's a little short, but then again, I didn't expect to remember what happened in each of the 117 chapters I'd written, so please forgive me if this isn't as good as the others I've written so far.

I'm trying to remake the book as fast as possible which is also the reason I've updated 12 times today so far, each chapter exceeding 1,200 words.

Please forgive me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV ~

I mindlessly move my brush across the canvas, painting as I please. The figure across from me mimicking my actions, I peer curiously past my canvas. She jumps up in surprise, obviously startled that there was someone else here.

"Who're you ?" I ask. "I thought I was the only one who came in here after school." She stands up, bowing deeply and smiling sheepishly, clearly making the same assumption herself.

"Hey. I'm Chaeyoung. A fellow classmate," She says. I nod, remembering her.

"What are you doing here ?"

"Probably the same reason as you," She says, dropping her formal tone and replacing it with a friendly one instead. She tilts her head to the side a little, raising her eyebrow as if to return the question at me.

"Painting helps me relax. This was long overdue," I say, sitting back down on my stool as she does too.

"Oh," She says. "I just come in here because I'm in the art club." She smiles brilliantly.

"Nice," I say, putting in my earbuds; a little tip I picked up from Jisoo.

An hour or two passes by as my fingers start to get sore. Slowly clenching them and stretching them, I lift myself off the wooden stool, wincing as I grab my bag lying on the counter. I look opposite to me, seeing her pack up too. The door opens, revealing Jimin. I walk right up to him, the memories of that day flashing through my head. I offer my hand to him as he takes it, smiling curiously at me.

"Jungkook. You might not remember me," I say, sheepishly scratching the back of my head, "Or even know me for that matter, but I just wanted to thank you for saying that the other day." I smile as a look of realization flashed through his eyes. He lets go of my hand and pulls me into a hug instead, patting my back.

"No worries. Hope I wasn't too harsh on him though," He says, chuckling.

"Even if you were, he deserved it," I say as he starts to look a bit guilty. He smiles gratefully at me before turning to that girl, smiling brighter.

"Chae? Ready to go ?" He asks, fiddling with the strap of his backpack. She nods, smoothing the frills of her skirt down before walking over to him. He puts his arm around her shoulder, walking out the door after saluting me with two fingers.

"See you later," He smiles. I nod, following out the door and parting ways with them. Pushing my earbuds snug in my ear, I walk along the pavement, listening to music as I walk aimlessly. I feel someone jump on my back, knocking one of my earbuds out and leaving it dangling by my pockets. I smile, instantly gripping them behind the knees.

"Why are you so late ?" Jisoo asks. I shrug, accidentally causing her to hit herself.

"Owww," She whines, rubbing the bottom of her chin with two fingers.

"Sorry," I laugh, "Where's Jin ?" I ask. She looks incredulously at me from the side.

"He's at training," She says, "Like usual."

"Oh yeah....must've slipped my mind," I say lamely.

"Doesn't matter. The only training I'm interested in is the one Lisa's putting you through..." She snickers.

"It's horrible...." I whine.

"Shut it," She says, slapping the back of my head lightly, "It's for your own good. She's a nice girl....it's just you," She teases, putting her chin on top of my head.

"Of course you would think that," I say, "You're practically best friends already."

"So ?"

"Nothing," I say, not realizing her point, but backing down anyway. As I walk to the boy's dorm, I see Jin walking from the opposite direction, covered with sweat. Smiling as he sees me, he walks over, smiling brighter as he sees Jisoo's sleepy form on my back.

"She's tired ?" He asks, jutting his chin at her head. I nod, careful not to jostle her still-awake form. She jumps off my back in defiance, promptly walking up to him with her face tilted up at him.

"I'm not tired. Just resting." She says as she feels a yawn come along. I laugh, patting her back in an attempt to comfort her. "Nevermind. I'm tired. Bye !" She says, flashing a sleepy smile at us and covering a soft yawn. I pivot around, following Jin back to the dorms.

"Art room ?" He asks knowingly. "Thought so. Normally you'd leave about 50 missed calls while I'm at training. Pleasantly surprised when there were none today."

"Don't lie, " I smile, "You were worried, weren't you ?" I tease.

"Not really, " He says, his smile growing bigger as mine turns to a frown, "Where else would you go?"

"True," I say, opening the door, as the frown returns to my face, "You forgot to lock the door again?"

"Suho's the only one in here. You really think someone would want to break in ?" He raises his eyebrows at me, "It's like we bought an everlasting mosquito repellent but invited the biggest mosquito in." He continues as he stares unimpressed at Suho playing video games.