Chapter 104 ~ New Student

*A/N :

Quick heads up !

This chapter is inspired from a PJO head canon I saw. Unfortunately, I don't know who created this as my friend sent me screenshots, but I'm putting it out there that this chapter WAS NOT inspired by me. 

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV ~ (A month later)

"Wear it !" Chaeyoung shoves the clothes to Lisa. 

"No !" 

"I want to get a kick out of his reaction." 

"You can get a kick out of mine !" Lisa retaliates, already lifting her foot. 

"No !" She yelps, flinching out of Lisa's way. "Violence is never the best answer." She mutters sourly, feeling the need to strangle the lean girl in front of her who currently had her gym bag slung over shoulder with shorts and a simple white shirt. 

"But an answer nonetheless." Lisa muses. 

"Were you raised by wolves ?" Chaeyoung bares her teeth at Lisa. The latter just grins and ruffles the former's hair, patting her shoulder. 

"You're cute." She smiles, readjusting her grip on her bag. "I was raised by my family."

"Let the poor girl go, Chae." Jisoo pops her head out of the doorway, finally deciding to interrupt the amusing conversation. Jisoo drags Chaeyoung into her room, shutting the door with a final wink at Lisa. 

"Finally..." Lisa sighs in exhaustion. 

"Oh come on, she wasn't being that insufferable." Jungkook smiles, walking into the living room. 

"How much did you hear ?"

He puts down his phone and sighs mockingly, "Finally." He says in a poor imitation of her voice. She grins at him and shoves his shoulder, making way to walk to the door. 

"Where're you going ?"

"I'm going to workout." She slaps her abdomen. "The ol' six pack melted right back into my stomach. Oh, and I'm supposed to train the new track student. Some rookie that says he's never used our equipment. You can come too."

"You and me." Jungkook says out of the blue. "Tonight. A date. Wear something you like." 

"Yes !" She smiles, liking the idea. She lurches forward and takes his wrist. "Let's just go right now."

He laughs and stops her, gently taking her hand off his. "You go train that student, Shortie. I might stop by the gym anyway. I need to lift some weights too." 

"Negotiation." She says to herself proudly. 

He grins, walking closer to her and not minding the fact that her brows furrowed in confusion. His eyes flit around for anybody watching and when he spots no one, his fingers float to her chin, pulling it up and pressing a kiss on her lips before pulling away in a heartbeat. 

"See you in a couple." He says casually, winking at her before walking into his room. 

She rolls her eyes at him, her eyesight catching his devious smirk and him pretending to lift his shirt off, only then bothering to start to close the door. "Flirt." She says loudly, getting him to flinch and slam the door shut by accident. 

She chuckles at him, waving goodbye though nobody was there to see. She swings the door open, trotting down the stairs and nearly sliding down before she catches her balance with her hand over her thumping heart and begins to foolishly resume trotting down the stairs again. She jumps the last couple steps, a swooping feeling flouncing around in her stomach when she was in the air, the soles of her feet tingling when they land against the pavement.