Chapter 78 ~ Airport

3rd Person's POV ~ 

"You don't have t-"

"I need to." 

"Well then shut up and kiss me." He mumbles, taking her face in his hands. "We're going to have to parent-proof our relationship for the next couple hours." 

"Parent-proof ?" She grins. "The only way our relationship could be parent proof is if you weren't dating me. Seriously, I'm the human equivalent of a cockroach." 

"Shut up and kiss me." He murmurs, lightly pushing her head into his. Her hands float up to his face, touching his jawline. One of his hands remained limp in her lap while the other touched her  fingers on his face. She grins into his lips, no longer kissing him but just smiling like she didn't know when to laugh while his eyes were closed and his lips repeatedly met hers. 

"I keep remembering you in a bonnet." She finally laughs. 

For a moment, his lips were still on hers, but when he'd processed it, a bright smile stretches across his face. "You're insane." He mutters against her skin. 

"Oh no..." Her face pales and he frowns, his eyebrows knotting in the middle. 

"What ?" 

"I'm a mess !" She groans, looking down at her rathe comfy form. "Give me 30 minutes, I'll figure something out." She mutters, rushing out of her room, grabbing three girls' hands and running into hers. 

He walks out, somewhat confused, yet more amused as he plops down on her still warm seat surrounded by 3 very dumbfounded guys.

"So...How 'bout we watch 'Blacklist' ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(In Lisa's room : Keep in mind this is still 3rd Person's POV)

"I'm a mess."

"Hooray. Anything new ?" Jisoo grins, plopping down on Lisa's bed.

"Can you guys help me ?" 

"What do you want us to do ?"

"I don't know, put together something that makes me look good."

"Honey, that's impossible." Jisoo pipes up. Lisa nearly laughed but stopped herself. 

"Seriously, I want to make a good impression."

"On who ?"

"His parents. I'm meeting them tonight."

The moment she said it, all their jaws dropped though Jisoo's remained intact as she began laughing. "Oh they're the sweetest." She reassured. "As long as you've got a good heart, they won't mind. Meaning they won't mind about what you're wearing."

"You met Jin's parents at a fucking gala." Jennie smirks. "I don't think you're one to talk."

"Help me !" Lisa groans, pointing to her hair. "I'm a mess." She repeats. 

Jennie and Chaeyoung rifled through Lisa's 'jungle of a closet', searching through all the expensive items her mom had bought her that she'd never bothered to wear. Jisoo laxly lays on Lisa's mattress without a care in the world, looking at her nails. 

"Aren't you going to help them ?" Lisa grins slightly. 

"No. I'd rather sit here and be of no help at all." 

Finally, Jennie and Chaeyoung exited her closet, hair ruffled up, clothes out of place, but they had satisfied smiles on their faces, and that told Lisa she would at least look decent. 

A couple minutes later, Lisa staggered out of her bathroom clothed in black high waist pants and a long sleeve white crop top that barely let a small sliver of her pale stomach peek out. The top had a deep v neck and showed off her prominent collar bones, and the length of her jeans accented her long, slender legs. 

"This is so simple." Lisa walks out, slightly confused. "I could've picked this out." 

"No you couldn't." Jisoo interjects. "You have the fashion sense of an ogre." 

Jungkook knocks on the door, a simple jacket thrown over his dark jeans. "Shortie, you ready ?" 

"He calls you 'Shortie' ?" Chaeyoung coos, melting at the idea.

"It's more of an insult." Lisa reassures, shoving the three girls out of her room. 

Jungkook walks in, closing the door behind him. "Oh hey, you look nice." He grins. 

She walks over in frustration, looking more like a sad baby duck than a girl. She shoves his arm aside and takes him in an irritated hug, her head resting on his shoulder. 

"Ready to go ?" He smiles, patting her hair. She nods, letting go of him and reaching for the doorknob. She bites her lip, looking at the car keys on her desk.

"Should I get my car too ?" She asks. 

"Why ?"

"Because if we're only taking yours then the middle row would be occupied and we won't have enough space to comfortably fit all the luggage."

"What's your idea ?"

"I'll handle your mother's luggage, and she'll ride in my car." She says. "And you'll help your dad with his stuff."

"We're riding in separate cars ?" He looked slightly disappointed. 

"Please ?" She begs. "Just for one night. I want to make a good impression." 

"Yeah, yeah fine." He grumbles. 

Soon enough they exchange goodbyes with everyone at the front door and eventually with each other. Lisa drives behind Jungkook the entire time, talking with him through a single phone call for all of the one hour trip to the airport. 

When the finally arrive, Lisa hops out of her car, waiting with Jungkook for two people at the reception area. She was behind Jungkook there too, slightly self conscious about herself. At one point, his parents had finally emerged, and Jungkook smiles and walks over to them, taking each in a hug and taking his fathers luggage. 

"Wait..." His mother's eyes lit up. "Lisa ?" She asks. "Is that you ?"

Lisa smiles, all her nervousness floating away. "Yeah, it's me !" She moves forward to hug the woman and then smile at his father, shaking his hand.

"Er, am I missing something ?" Jungkook mutters. His mother rolls his eyes at him.

"Lisa lived in the apartment next to us before she moved here." She smiles warmly at the girl opposite to her who couldn't stop blushing. "I've known her for years !"

"We came in separate cars." Jungkook says. "Should we get going ?"

"I want to go with Lisa." His mother insists. "I'm not driving in a car with someone who doesn't understand my hobbies."

"I swear, mom, that play was so dumb !" He insists, getting a laugh out of his dad. "Half the audience fell asleep !" 

"Which play was it ?" Lisa asks. 

"Fiddler on the roof." The woman smiles. 

"Oh, I really liked that one !" Lisa says truthfully. "One of the only broadway shows I don't hate." 

And so, they continued to talk about characters and tragedies while Jungkook and his dad ranted about how the only proper happy ending to any play would be if everybody died. 

As they loaded the luggage into the cars, Jungkook walks by Lisa, his hand running along her waist. "I told you they'd love you."