Chapter 84 ~ A Budding Mistake

*A/N :

Again, this is a continuation of the last chapter 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV ~ 

Not to mention, there were one or two faint marks on his jaw that he didn't care to cover. 

The door busted open, and Jisoo's jaw remained ajar when she saw the sight in front of her. Sure, a part of her thought it was cute, but another part of her reminded her that two people who would rip the heads off of anyone who dare show any interest in them were now wrapped tightly in a blanket. 

It just didn't seem natural for them out of all people. 

She stifled a smile and a scream of 'Wake up, shitheads !' and closed the door behind her, accidentally running into a tall, muscular boy. "Oh !" She says in surprise. "Sorry." 

"Hey." He grins, softly kissing the top of her head. "Oh, and give me back my shirt." He teases.

"Or else ?"

"No idea. It was an empty threat." 

Several hours later, Lisa stirred for the first time since she fell asleep which was rather odd to her when she thought about it later since she was an active sleeper. 

He remained in the same spot, merely pulling the sheets over both their heads to block the sunlight from hitting her face and getting her to wake up. However, his luck was rotten as she simply turns, prying away from him with immense effort and heading to his bathroom to freshen up. 

Later, he found himself freshly showered, coming out of the spare bathroom in a white hoodie with a small rabbit embellished near his chest and a simple pair of black jeans. He plops down on the freshly made bed, backed up against the headboard with his phone out for the longest time until he hears her curse in the bathroom. 

"What happened ?" He walks closer, knocking on the door. 

"I forgot my clothes in my room." 

"Where did you put them ?"

"They're still in my bag." She groans in embarrassment. "I didn't even get a chance to unpack yet." 

"Hold on, I'll get something for you." He says. He hears her mutter a quick 'thank you' and imagines her blushing beet red on the other side of the door. 

He stalks into her room, pushing open the door and unzipping her bag before finding a set of lacy white undergarments, his jersey, and a pair of shorts. He smiles at the sight of his jacket on her bed and snatches it off, supposing it could finish the ensemble nicely. 

He walks back to his room, shuts the door with a soft click of the lock resounding in the room. He knocks on the door again,  his knuckles rapping gently against the wood. "Here." 

She gropes around blindly, patting his hand the best she could in a silent thanks and taking the clothes. She grins when sees his jersey, slipping it on after her shorts had been pulled all the way up to her waist. The hem of the jersey, since it was made for him, was tailored much past the bottom of her shorts. She brushes her hair back and grabs the hoodie slinging it over her forearm before walking out. 

He grins at the sight of her, pocketing his phone and winking at her. "What ?" She laughs. 

"Oh, nothing." He says nonchalantly, continuing to stare straight at her. "There's just something wildly appealing about seeing my last name on your back." 

Her eyes widen to the size of melons, and she scrambles to look at the back which wasn't hard to do given the amount of excess cloth that flowed around her. She punches his shoulder and goes back to being flustered, sitting down next to him. 

"How're you cold ?" He smiles, his finger running across the goosebumps that had started to line her arm. "It's pretty warm." 

"I don't know." She says. 

Suddenly, it seemed to come to both of their minds that her voice sounded a bit different. Almost as though her nose and throat had been clogged up. "Are you sick ?"

"I don't know." She shrugs, feeling her forehead. "I feel fine." 

He swats her hand away, putting his own on her head instead. "You're burning up." He murmurs, gently touching her neck. She nods, pushing the sweatshirt on her forearm over her head and tugging it over the jersey. 

"A bit better." She nods, curiously pulling both blankets over her and groaning at the comfort. "Perfect." 

"You didn't eat anything yet." He remembers, coming back from the kitchen a couple minutes later with a slightly apologetic grimace. "Yeah, I'm going to go buy some Tylenol or something." 

"Where are the others ?"

"They're coming with me." He presses a kiss to her forehead. "It's just come to their attention that we didn't buy any groceries yet."

"We didn't eat dinner last night, it's easy to forget." She nods. 

"You'll be okay alone ?"

"I'm perfectly capable." She grins, wrapping the blankets up tighter. 

"Call me if you need anything." 

"Soft Boy, I need you to stay here." 

"That's not what I meant." He smiles. 

"I know." She smirks. "Bye." 

"Bye." He grins, kissing her briefly before walking to the door. 

"Call me if something happens !" He reminds. 

"What could possibly go wrong ?"

"On second thought, call me if you get bored." He winks, closing the door behind him and leaving her smiling goofily at herself. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A/N :

Eyes open for the next chapter 👀