Chapter 63 ~ Flashbacks

*A/N :

Dear Readers, 

Sorry about the previous chapter. It was about 50 words shorter than my minimum. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV ~ 

"Yeah, storm's not supposed to hit 'till midnight."

"Cool." He shrugs. With that, Jimin walks back into the dorm, the sound of the lock shutting clear as day.

For the rest of the time, she seems to be a bit shaken up, and he can't seem to concentrate, his eyes sneaking glances at her distant face every once in a while. 

"You okay ?" He finally asks, a hand tapping gently on her shoulder. 

She jumps in surprise, flour coating her soft fingertips. "Sorry," He smiles as she shakes her head and mumbles something like, "S'not your fault." 

"But seriously, you good ?" 

"Yeah, but..." She looks longingly out the glass sliding door. 

"Spit it out, Shortie." He teases, ignoring her fake glare. "What's wrong ?"

"Nothing, it's just...There's supposed to be a thunderstorm." She trails off. 

"And ?"

"I don't like thunder." She says meekly. 

Had it been any other girl, he would've carried on saying how stupid it was to be afraid of something like that. But since it was 'Fearless Lisa', her claims intrigued him instead of irritating him. "Why ?"

"I don't know." She shrugs. "Something about it being so random scares me." 

"Not the fact that it's dangerous ?" A knowing smile spreads over his lips. 

"I could care less." She scoffs. "I just don't like being surprised."

"Boo." He whispers into her ear. She scowls and tugs the ties of his baby bonnet closer. 

"Don't make me take another picture." She warns. 

He lets go of her, crouching down to her height and praying, "Oh lord, please no." 

She laughs, patting his shoulder. "It's okay, Soft Boy, I'll spare you this time."

"The gods have smiled upon me." 

"Shut up." 

"Angry, Shortie ?"

"Don't underestimate me." She winks. 

"I wouldn't dare. Everyone knows the short ones are demons."

"That checks out." She nods at his tall frame. "You're a huge softie." 

"Am not." He retorts. 

"Softer than the world's softest teddy bear." She nods. 

"Nope." He refuses. 

"Softer than me ?" She offers with a grin. 

"Oh please, you're rock hard. You've got no room in your heart for love." He laughs. 

"I guess you'll have to settle with being my teddy bear then." She shrugs.

"What, is that supposed to be some pet name ?" He laughs. 

"Do you know what I do with my teddy bears ?" She cocks an eyebrow at him, malevolently smirking. 

"No," He gulps, "But I'm scared to find out."