Chapter 57 ~ The Bus Ride...Again

*A/N :

Sorry, but I can't drag on these chapters :( 

It makes the book seem slow, and their relationship will take ages to build and make them comfortable around each other, and I know you guys want to read more cute stuff, so this chapter starts off with the bus rid back to the college campus. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV ~ (Jungkook and Lisa sit next to each other again)

"If you could choose one person to travel the world with, who would it be ?" He asks, smiling before he gets an answer.

"Doremon." She answers confidently, wiping the smile off his face in an instant. "That bitch has everything in his backpack." 

"I've made a terrible mistake by dating you." He murmurs, groaning into his hands and sliding further down in his seat. She starts to laugh, ruffling his hair up and helping him sit upright again. 

"I promise, I'll live up to your imagination." She chuckles at his groaning form. 

"Oh please, you'll cheat on me with Doremon." He starts to grin. 

"No I won't !" She insists. "Even Shrek found a loyal partner, why can't you ?" 

"Well not everybody's sexy as fuck like Shrek." He winks.

"At least you're better than Doremon." She smiles, patting his shoulder. 

"You kidding ?" He shakes his head. "That guy's a ladies man." He scoffs. 

"Really ?" She laughs, raising an eyebrow at him. 

"A total Casanova." He nods. "He'd make you fall for him in a second." 

"I bet he would." She nods, snapping her fingers before continuing. "Just like that." 

"Just like that." He reassures, "You think I could learn a thing or two from him ?" 

"Oh, tons !" She whacks his shoulder. He rests his arm on the divider, and his chin on his hand. 

"Do tell." He smiles. 

"Well you're an utter idiot to start. Doremon's got such a big brain and capacity for romance." She rants jokingly. "You can't even kiss me without blushing." She murmurs the last part between them. 

"Hey, that's you, not me !" He insists. 

"It's both of us, in a way." She ponders. "But you're the blusher."

"Oh yeah ?" He challenges. She nods. "I'll prove it to you." 

"It's on, Bambi." She says snootily, raising her chin elegantly up at him. Out of the corner of her eyes, she spots the two coaches in the front, merrily talking. "Oh my god." She starts to laugh. 

"What ?" He grins slowly, still confused. She tugs him closer, muttering under her breath.

"You might not be a romantic, but you are a matchmaker." She laughs quietly, jutting her chin at the couple up front. 

He gapes at them, his lips slightly parted before he turns back to her, utter joy laced with a bit of confusion lining his face. "I did it." He says quietly. 

"You did it." She nods, laughing at the disbelief scrawled messily over his features. "Why's that so hard to believe ?"

"I have so many people to thank for this honor." He brushes his dry eyes, getting her to chuckle some more. "To my mom and dad who did the deed and had me, the world thanks you for bringing such a charming boy to the world." 

"What ?" She manages through the her laughter. 

 "My sister Jisoo and best friend Jin who've never supported me in anything I did." He continues relentlessly. 

"And most of all, me, without whom the wonder a couple rows in front of us wouldn't have happened." He finishes. 

"What about me ?" She chuckles. 

"Oh yeah, and a girl with a cute smile who convinced me to do this whole thing in the first place." He adds, much to her immense amusement. 

"Oh my god, I don't think I'd cheat on you with Doremon." She beams. "You're too funny."

"Oi, promise you won't leave me for Shrek either." He says pointedly. 

"I won't." She shakes her head, a bright smile plastered on her face. "You might not be sexy like him, but you'll do." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time they'd reached the campus again, it was already evening. 

The bus pulls back into the sidewalk that they'd been picked up from a couple days ago, students being told to grab their luggage and get off the bus as quickly as possible. Lisa, Jungkook, and Jisoo walk outside the bus, spotting crowds of students waiting for their friends. 

"They're over there !" Chaeyoung smiles, running and capturing Lisa in a hug. 

"Awhck--" She chokes, the sudden intake of air being pushed down her throat. 

Jin starts to approach Jungkook with a mischievous grin to which the shorter of the two promptly responds with, "I don't know what you have planned, but don't you dare." 

"Let's get back to the dorms." Jin smiles. "We've got beer and pizza." 

"Nice." Jungkook smiles, grabbing his friend in a headlock. "Let's go." 

With that, they clamber up the stairs again, this time as a group of 8, and push open the door to the boy's dorm, eyes widening at the sight of a stack of unopened, steaming pizza and 2 crates of beer. 

"Is this even allowed ?" Jisoo squeaks. 

"Yeah." Taehyung shrugs. "Alcohol is allowed on campus as long as you're sober. And if we do get drunk, we're just not supposed to drive under influence." 

Eventually, the evening turns darker, and the pizza had practically evaporated, leaving only the beers to be completed. "You want one ?" Jungkook passes a bottle to her. 

"No thanks, I don't drink." She says, nestling herself onto the couch between him and Jennie.

"Really ? I thought I remembered you drinking some wine at the party." He frowns. 

"Oh no, I did drink that day but I have low tolerance." She reassures. "Tomorrows a Sunday and I don't want to spend a free day with a hangover." 

"Okay." He shrugs, popping open the cap of his golden bottle and taking a sip. 

"Truth or dare." Jimin prompts, taking a chug out of his own beer. "Let's play." 

"Sure." Jennie shrugs, looking next to her at Taehyung. "Truth or dare ?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever been proposed to ?" She laughs. 

"Once or twice by letter." He nods. "Never by person." 

Slowly, the dares and secrets that were told got to be more revealing and reckless until it gets to Jin's turn. 

"Jungkook, truth or dare ?"

"Dare. You know me better than to ask." He rolls his eyes, lifting the neck of his bottle to prompt another guzzle of liquid down his throat.

"Kiss the girl next to you."