Chapter 71 ~ Vanilla

*A/N :

Oh my god, I'm not far from remaking all the work I did before it got erased ! 

Lol, I'm not. This shit had 117 chapters before it got deleted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV ~ (A week later) 

"Does anyone have any ideas ?" Jisoo groans. 

"For what ?"

"I'm bored." 

"We could go to the arcade." Chaeyoung says, looking up from her book. 

"The new one ?" Jennie asks. When Chaeyoung nods, she continues. "Yeah, that'd be cool. It could be like a girl's night out." 

"It's broad daylight." Lisa points out, much to Jennie's resentment and Chaeyoung's joy. 

"Okay, girl's day out." Jennie corrects herself. "Any objections ?"

"I object." Jisoo says dramatically.

"You were the one who wanted to do something, what could you be unhappy about ?"

"Nothing, I just wanted the attention."

"Right." Chaeyoung grins. "Get your phones and some money, bitches, we're going."

"Right now ?" Lisa asks in surprise.

"Of course." She shrugs. 

Lisa grabs her phone, and wallet, stuffing both in the pockets of her skirt before venturing into Jungkook's room. "Hey." He calls out lazily from his bed. 

"Hey." She smiles, walking over and taking a sweatshirt from his chair. It was brilliantly white and had a simple design on it. 

"Oh, not that one." He complains. "Take one from my closet. They're fresher."

"Sweet, but no thanks." She grins, pulling it on. 

"Why not ?"

She pulls her hair out from underneath the sweatshirt and digs in the pocket, getting her car keys out. "That's why." She says, gesturing to the metal. 

"Why's it in there ?" He smiles, swinging his legs over his bed and standing up. 

"I wore it the other day on the way to the bookstore." She shrugs. 

"Aha." He smirks, leaning forward to match his height to hers. "So that's why it smells like my favorite. Vanilla." 

She feels a blush flood in her cheeks, and she forgot the witty response she'd been about to come. "I--yeah, whatever. Shut up." She mumbles, walking out the door after managing to compose herself. 

He follows her out, yawning and ruffling his hair. "Ready ?" Jisoo asks, a small purse slung over her shoulder. 

"Yeah. Let's go." Lisa smiles. Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo had walked out already given that Lisa had tossed them her keys. 

"Where are you guys going ?" Jungkook asks by the doorway. 

"Arcade." 

"That place is nice." He nods. "I went there last week."

"Oh yeah ? Let's make a bet."

"I'd have thought you stopped gambling given how badly you lost the last time." He grins. 

"That's besides the point. If I beat you at Donkey Kong, what do I get ?"

"When did we decide on Donkey Kong ?"