Chapter 74 ~ Anger

3rd Person's POV ~ 

Bam 

Jung kook's fist slammed into the gym wall behind Suho's head, several chunks of bricks crumbling away from the infrastructure. 

"Don't talk about her like that." He says, anger surging through every vein in his body and pulsing through his fist which was still clenched by his side. 

"Personally, I don't think I said anything wrong." 

"Go rot in hell." He snarls, swinging his gym bag over his shoulder. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Flashback) ~ 

"I have to go." He groans, trying to pull away from her. Weirdly enough, her sleepy form was much stronger than when she's awake. Currently, she had him in a headlock, holding on to him as if her life depended on it. 

"Please ?" He begs, letting his lips briefly meet her nose. Her eyes were closed as they usually were when she was sleeping, and she made no move to acknowledge his words. Instead, she simply turned and pushed him on her bed, his back flat against the matters as she starts to sleep on her side with her leg thrown carelessly over him. 

"I only came to wake you up, I didn't think you had similarities to a hibernating bear." He teases, waiting for a moment when her grip gets lax the moment he stops struggling. In one swift moment, he tried to escape, but her reflexes were faster than lightning. She holds on to him, and he groans, his cheek pressed against her collarbone.

"Shortie, please." His lips meet the base of her throat which proved to be the wrong move when she simply tightened her grasp on him. "I'll forget about your Donkey Kong fail if you let me go." 

As if she was awake, she let him go almost immediately, but this time he stayed, his head still burrowed in her neck. "Are you even asleep ?" He asks, his arms raveling around her waist while hers rounded back over his shoulders. 

"No." She says, her voice not affected by her slumber. Normally, she sounded all groggy and cute, but now she just sounded normal and cute. "I just like messing with you." 

"Yeah, that's evident." He grumbles, still not leaving. "Were you at least asleep when I came in here ?"

"Nope." She pops the last syllable, threading her fingers through his hair. Again, he groans into her skin. 

"That's not fair."

"What's not fair ?"

"That." One of his hands float to touch hers in his hair, and it retracts back to her waist almost immediately. "You know I won't be able to leave." 

"Oh, you won't ?" She feigns stupidity. "That's too bad." Instead of stopping, she continues, lowering her height to his even though he didn't want to move away from her warm skin. "You're  an idiot, you know that ?"

"Pretty clear at this point, yeah." He mumbles, letting her lips dance across his face. 

"Where do you even have to go ?"

"I don't have to go anywhere. I just want to work out for a while."

"Then you can afford to stay." She grins when he realized the trap he'd gotten himself into. 

"You're too smart for your own good."  

"I'm just kidding you know." Her grip not only loosens, but she removes her arms from around him and turns around while he doesn't get up. "You can go. I just really like messing with you." 

"Oh right, just mess around with me until I don't want to leave." He laughs, swinging over the bed and walking out with a customary, "Bye, Shortie !" and pocketing his keys to the dorm. 

He walks down the hallway, hoisting his gym bag off the couch and pushing it over only one of his shoulders before locking the main door of the dorm and walking down the staircase. 

He walks straight to the gym, ignoring the school building and heading to the heavy doors of the place he loved most. Suho was grumbling in the corner, leaning against the area where the vertical wall met the horizontal one. 

"Why're you late ?" He asks Jungkook who fishes out the keys to the gymnasium. 

"What does it look like ?" He counters, gesturing to himself. 

His lips weren't an immediate giveaway, but the rest of him was. Ruffled shirt, messier hair than a bedhead, a slight pink tint of pleasure that lined his chiseled cheekbone and several imprints of Lisa's baby-soft lips scattered across his jaw and neck. 

"That should be me." Suho growls, pushing open the door that Jungkook had unlocked. "Not you." 

"It could've been you." Jungkook corrects. "But you were a real jerk to her." 

"You were too."

"True. But I put my ego aside and apologized. Neither of which you did." He says, cracking his neck and setting aside the bag on the bleachers and picking up some weights. 

"It's not fair. You hated her in the beginning, and you ended up dating her. I liked her from the very start."

"Then it should show you how much we've bonded and how much time we've spent together if I ended up pulling a 180."

"Or maybe," he drawls. "You just like her for her body." 

"I don't. You said it yourself. I hated her in the beginning then gradually had a crush on her. If that was the reason, I'd have liked her from the start like you, too." 

"Good point. Maybe I like her for her body." 

Jungkook drops the weight, and dead silence follows after Suho's statement. "Can you just shut up about her ?"

"Why ?"

"Because she deserves respect. Everybody does." He goes back to lifting weights, but he was put off. 

"Do you think I can seduce her ?"

"Do you think I'm afraid of punching the living daylights out of you ?"