Chapter 90 ~ Shouting Match

3rd Person's POV ~

(A week later when they're all back in their college dorms) 

"I'm bored." 

"That's concerning." Lisa smiles

"You're almost always 'bored'. What do you want us to do ?" Jungkook grins.

"Help me be not bored." 

"Well you're not helping your future of being not slapped in the face, that's for sure."

"Can we go pick up snacks and stuff ?"

"For movie night ?" Jennie smiles. "That's a great idea." 

"Oh..." Jisoo was now hanging off the couch, her head near the ground with her legs against the spot where one's back should lean on. "I was just planning on pigging out." 

"All you need is pink paint for that and you're good to go." Lisa smirks.

"I will file a complaint against you." 

"Oink oink."

"Don't make me maim you."

"Don't make me turn you into bacon." 

"You're not helping your situation."

"Oink."

"Maybe we should stock up on some supplies." Jungkook interrupts, though he'd by lying if he said he wasn't enjoying their banter. It was almost as enjoyable as listening to his and Lisa's. 

"Sure. I'm going." Jisoo says, already snatching her car keys off the coffee table. "You're going too." She snatches Jin's wrist while he groans, lugging him out. 

"What are we, some kind of package deal--?" He complains.

"Why don't we all go ?" Chaeyoung says. 

"Yeah. Let's all go in partners and stock up on candy. See who stocked up the best." 

"We're not supplying fucking Cinemax theaters here." Lisa snorts. "It's just one movie night." 

"Maybe she shouldn't go." Jennie says, shooting a worried glance at Lisa. "The doctor said you should stay at home for a while. You shouldn't overwork yourself."

"If that's the case, get a me a glass of water." She smirks, trying to get up. 

"No." Jungkook murmurs, gently pushing her back down. He'd been standing up with them the whole time. "Please, no. I want you to stay at home."

Surprisingly, she listened, but huffed and crossed her arms across her chest knowingly. "Yeah, yeah, go." She insists. "I'll be fine."

"I'm not stupid." He laughs, ushering the others out of the dorm. Suddenly, it was just the two of them. "I'm staying with you after what happened last time." 

"A mini date ?" She asks hopefully. He shrugs and nods. 

"I guess."

"Then we're watching Blacklist." 

He groans, sinking further in his seat and reclining it all the way. "You'd think you'd be a little more sensitive about seeing blood after last week, but no, the first thing you want to watch is some bald dude shooting people down like milk bottles at a carnival." 

After a while, she'd gotten a little cold sitting on the couch, wincing as she gets up. He'd already started to unrecline his seat. "What do you need ?" He grasps her hand. 

She shakes her head with a smile, reclining his seat back all the way and slowly sitting between his legs, wincing as she does. Her blanket covers the both of them, and he smiles, wrapping his arms around her torso from behind (her shoulders still hurt) and letting her lean back against him.