ᴏɴᴇ.

𝔸 little bit of powder on her chin, maybe a little bit of powder under her eyes since she creased whenever she was having a little bit too much fun

𝔸 little bit of powder on her chin, maybe a little bit of powder under her eyes since she creased whenever she was having a little bit too much fun. as she swiped the brush loaded with blush across her cheeks, valerie's voice shouted from the kitchen, "airie! we're about to leave you, the uber is here!" she swore softly under her breath, shoving credit cards and spare twenty and fifty dollar bills into the back of her phone. she didn't even have a chance to really look over her outfit -- a silk multi-colored blouse, some distressed denim shorts that she was just barely getting away with her ass almost being out, and some heels that would probably have her feet screaming by the end of the night -- before she was racing down the hallway to meet valerie, bria, and amari as they were heading out the door.

there were a myriad of clubs they could venture to for the night; it was a saturday and the possibilities were endless for where they could go, how much they could drink, and what they could get into for the night. maybe airie would find some chump to buy the four of them drinks, or amari would end up trying to arm wrestle the bouncer, or maybe even bria would leave the dark liquor alone so she wouldn't be telling one of them that 'some bitch in the corner keeps looking at me like she wants to fight'.

light work, hopefully.

the first club was met with watered down drinks and a piss poor dj, and the second one felt like there was probably some sort of illegal activity going on in the bathroom or the sections. as they wandered through the downtown streets of atlanta, stopping to pop a few flicks here and there or making note of closed restaurants that they wanted to visit when the sun shined over the city, they finally stumbled upon another club -- with the clock striking 12, the night was still young and there was still more than enough they could get into. maybe they were in such a good mood because it had been a few weeks since the last time they'd all had matching schedules, since they were all able to get together and go out like the old times.

they eventually found their way to a club that looked a bit more taken care of, the music seemed just right, and judging by the velvet rope lining the sidewalk, maybe they'd score a better time here. two rounds of group shots and a tipsy picture with the flash on, they were in the middle of the dance floor, hips swaying, mouthing along to the words and dancing against each other. the stressors of the week had long left the party, the alcohol coursing through airie's veins providing a temporary relief to a week that had pulled and stretched her thin.

as the wave of chocolate brown locks rolled over her shoulders as she sung along to the music pounding through the floor, a pair of hands made their way over her denim-clad hips. as much fun as she was having, she was pulled from her temporary feeling of bliss, eyes fluttering open and head snapping around so she could see who decided to grab at her hips like that. her brown eyes met with another pair of brown eyes, the flickering of the lights making it just a hair easier for her to see who had came up behind her, her soft voice echoing over the music, "hey, hold on," she paused, pushing her hands on his wrists and raising an eyebrow up. "you can't be sneaking up on girls like that in the club."