44.

"get home safe everyone, and thank you, i really can't thank all of you guys from the bottom of my heart how much i appreciated you guys today," airie smiled, smoothing a hand along her ponytail, looking over the 6 different girls

"get home safe everyone, and thank you, i really can't thank all of you guys from the bottom of my heart how much i appreciated you guys today," airie smiled, smoothing a hand along her ponytail, looking over the 6 different girls. "you guys' payment has been sent out, so if you didn't receive it, don't hesitate to shoot me a message or call me and i'll get it straight," she smiled and the girls waved to her, getting their keys out all before leaving; all except one -- jalissa.

as airie grabbed her purse and keys, waving at the photographer as they left, she felt a tap on her shoulder. airie blinked and turned around, passing her bag to aubrey who stood there, just as confused as to what jalissa was doing. "so rub it in my face, why don't you?" she asked, motioning between airie and aubrey.

airie blinked in utter confusion, majority confused about what she was talking about. "huh...?"

"'huh', my ass," jalissa started, motioning between airie and aubrey a few times. "the two of you, you know what you're doing, don't sit here and play stupid. you know how i feel-"

"oh god, girl, will you give it up? there was never going to be anything between the two of you, not now, not then, not ever," airie spat out, her tone monotonous, her expression flat. there was literally no reason for this -- airie knew it was too good to be true during the shoot how she acted like she had some sense. she knew that there would be eventual drama, and at this point, she was sick of it. every single time she turned around jalissa wanted to argue, fight, do something stupid, or just be annoying -- and god, by this point, she was tired of it.

"but there was at some point-"

"keep talking and watch me fuck you up," airie started and pushed aubrey back when he stepped to grab her, tossing her phone to the side as she stepped closer, "you think i don't know about my car?"

"oh, you figured it out? just like how you figured out he had a baby and didn't tell you, how you figured out me and him fucked, how you-"

in a split second, airie had swung and clocked jalissa in the jaw, who in return reached up to grab her by the ponytail to pull her down. at first, aubrey stood there, trying to process exactly what the hell had just happened, but he couldn't sit here and let the two of them fight like that -- especially not in a public place. "airie!" he yelled, reaching to grab her by the waist as she stuck punches to the side of her face like glue, jalissa kneeing her in the stomach to get her off of her.

"get off of me!" airie yelled at aubrey, who eventually snatched her off of jalissa and pulled her back, stumbling back some as jalissa sat up quickly and lunged for airie, to which she kicked her feet up to get her away from her, jalissa grabbing her legs and tossing them to the side so she could land a punch right in her mouth. feeling like the entire world just took a screenshot, airie kicked aubrey off of her before launching herself at jalissa again, full on swinging, grabbing hair, and eventually tackling her to the ground. "airie, stop!"