48.

valerie blinked as airie started swinging; she knew that they were going to fight, but she didn't know it would be this sudden

valerie blinked as airie started swinging; she knew that they were going to fight, but she didn't know it would be this sudden. she thought airie would at least tell her to step outside so they could fight, but here she was, dogging her out in the middle of a bar. people gasped and moved out the way, just until another body showed up; aubrey, yelling her name to get her to stop once he saw just who she was overtop of swinging on like that.

"airie fucking henderson!" aubrey yelled and snatched airie out of the bar, grabbing her by her waist and dragging her out to the parking lot, his face almost red from the anger he had built in his system -- but it couldn't compare to the anger airie felt in hers. "don't grab her like that!" valerie yelled as she ran behind the two of them, deelo catching up with her to pull her off to her car, shaking his head, "valerie! let them go!"

"no, because why is he grabbing her like that!?"

"let them go!" he yelled as he guided her the opposite way, mainly to give the both of them a chance to cool off, argue, or something like that -- what, he didn't know exactly, but it wasn't going to be pretty, and it was going to be dramatic.

"fucking let me go!" airie kicked and squirmed in his arms as he carried her out into the parking lot, aubrey eventually letting her go and airie shoving him away from her. "what the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled at her, airie blinking and looking at him; if it could, steam would shoot out of her ears at the moment. "don't question me! don't you fucking question me, aubrey!" she yelled out a little bit louder, her teeth clenching afterwards as she glared nothing but fire at aubrey in front of her.

"no, i am, because you are 27 fighting like some fucking ghetto-bird in a damn bar!"

"the bitch fucked my shit up and then wanted to come to my face- why am i explaining anything to you!? you're not my damn boyfriend anymore!" she yelled at him, her voice cracking as she yelled eventually turning to go to valerie to get her keys so they could go home. just as she turned, he reached to grab her to turn her around so they could look at each other, airie blinking and smacking his arms much like she did jalissa's arms in the bar. "stop fucking touching me! what is your deal!? you don't get to do that anymore!"

"watch your fucking mouth, airie," he gritted his teeth as he looked at her, rubbing a hand over his face and sighing. "look at you! in a bar fighting some girl, embarrassing yourself!"

"me? i'm the one embarrassing me!? you fucking cheated on me with marissa! you had a baby you didn't know about! you slept with the bitch i beat up in there and didn't tell me! and you wanna talk about embarrassing somebody!? you sure you wanna have this conversation with me aubrey drake graham? are you super fucking sure about that?"

"yea, i do, airie nicole henderson, i do. i apologized to you! i tried to make it work with you! i gave you my all and you still wouldn't let me in-"

"i let you in! and you went and fucked it up because you're so fucking caught up on having all these girls chasing after you, all this girls wanting all these chances with you, but the one woman who gave you chance after chance, you fucked that- why am i sitting here arguing with you?" she blinked and turned away from him, beginning to make her way to valerie again, her face hot and the back of her eyes burning. 'don't cry, don't cry, don't cry,' she repeated in her head as her eyes turned pink. she felt the entire world screaming at her right now; she was screaming at herself, to be honest, for even interacting with him right now. before she got a chance to get too far from him, he reached out to grab her arm to turn her back around to him -- a final straw, the straw that broke the camel's back.

"i fucking hate you, aubrey!" airie yelled, her face covered in hot tears, her hands shoving him back even further away from her, causing for him to stumble. "don't say that," he answered as he squinted at her, gaining his composure and stepping in closer to her. "no, because you don't fucking get it! you broke my heart, you lied to me, you keep doing all this stupid fucking shit and i'm tired of it, i'm tired of you, i hate it, and i hate you!" she stepped back from him, her eyebrows knitting and her hands balled into fists. "you're a complete fucking idiot! you think the world and its inhabitants are at your disposal, you think you can get someone to stay after all the stupid shit you keep putting them through-"

"no, you think that! you push me and shove me and slap me, you make me fucking chase you again and again, like i'm usain bolt, and you keep walking away from me! airie, you think the world revolves around you, like you're too good for fucking anyone-"

"i'm too fucking good for you! i'm just way too fucking good for someone like you! i took you back before and i damn sure ain't doing that shit again! fuck around with someone else the way you did with me and watch them leave your ass," she yelled much louder, her voice straining and cracking in the process.

"oh, and you think the same thing isn't gonna happen to you!?" he asked, his face turning red as he looked down at her; she'd never seen the look in his eyes before -- ever. he was giving her the same venom in his voice and in his expression that she'd given him, and while she never saw him this angry, it was something that didn't scare her.

"it's not, because at least i tried to love you. don't fuck around and get your feelings hurt and keep pressing my buttons," she stepped back from him and started back walking towards valerie, breathing heavily through her nose and quite aggressively wiping her face. valerie held her keys, phone, and wallet out, airie grabbing them and mumbling that she'd text her later as she made her way to her car. "airie!" aubrey called and followed behind her to get her to stop, airie turning to look at him, "will you go away?! that's all i want for you to do! go tell your fucking baby mama you wanna be a family with her and get the fuck out of my face!"

"i don't want to be a family with her-"

"oh, you miss me, huh? you miss feeding me all those stupid ass sweet nothing's?" she stopped walking to turn around to him, her voice lowering as she stepped closer to him before continuing. "you miss fucking me and making everything right, huh? you miss making me feel stupid? i don't want shit to do with you anymore. what a perfect way to treat the woman who loves you," she pushed him in the center of his chest and scoffed, turning away to walk to her car. valerie exhaled and got deelo off of her to make her way to the car, going over to talk to her before she pulled off.

their entire episode had garnered an audience from the bar, some raising eyebrows and saying soft 'oohs', other people choosing not to pay the very public argument much attention. "man, let's fucking go," aubrey muttered as he got over to deelo, deelo nodding his head and getting into the car with him.

"i'll follow you home," valerie spoke as she stood in front of airie's car, who nodded her head and smoothed a hand over her neck and over her chest. she leaned out of the car just enough to hug her before closing the door and starting her car up to go home. 

she was pissed.

maybe more than that, but she was pissed. he was starting to be like a little gnat that wouldn't go away, always popping up and somehow messing up the peace that she had created for herself. granted, she didn't think that she hated him, but she needed to say it just to get him to get away from her, even though it proved the opposite. she knew she was going to wind up crying over this, just like any other time, and truthfully, it bothered her. she had to explain to landon why she was in a bad mood, she knew her friends would probably never forgive him once they learned the entire story, and even she herself was unsure if she could ever forgive him for kissing marissa -- of all people.