40.

airie panted on top of aubrey, her hands resting against his chest and her thighs trembling against his sides, his hand sliding up her arm and around the back of her neck to pull her forward to kiss him all over again

airie panted on top of aubrey, her hands resting against his chest and her thighs trembling against his sides, his hand sliding up her arm and around the back of her neck to pull her forward to kiss him all over again. she exhaled through her nose as her lips moved along his, his lips following hers; the last time they'd been intimate was back in california, and with everything going on between the two of their personal lives, it was almost as if they had no time to even attempt to be intimate. both of them realized very quickly that going that long without trying to find some kind of release from one another was not easy, and they didn't want to do it again.

"i missed you," she mumbled against his lips as she moved her arms around his shoulders, his hands adjusting the blanket on her hips, smoothing his hands down her bare back and over her hips. he smiled afterwards and tilted his head down to kiss over her neck, the music from the speaker playing just loud enough to where they could hear it, but not too loud so that they couldn't hear one another. "i missed you too," he mumbled against her skin, pulling her into him again so that her bare chest pressed against his. feeling her warm skin on his, bare skin under his palms, was more than enough to satiate the way he'd been feeling the last few days, it was more than enough to calm his spirit.

"let's not go that long again," airie mumbled as laid her head on his chest as he laid against the headboard, aubrey shrugging his shoulders and smoothing his hand over her side. "if it makes you try to inhale me like that again, then sure, i will," he joked, airie whining and laughing afterwards, pinching his side to make him flinch. just as he prepared to get her back, his phone buzzed on the nightstand, tilting his head over to see who it was. he exhaled softly when he saw jalissa's pseudonym ('crazy ass') blare across his screen, immediately pressing the lock button twice to get her to go straight to voicemail. "anyway," he mumbled as he kissed under her jawline, flipping the two of them over so she was under him, smiling down at her.

"you not tired, right?" he asked as he leaned down to kiss along her jawline and neck, airie laughing and resting her hands on his warm back, shaking her head and mumbling, "never too tired for you." she shifted as she felt him settle between her legs, his lips finding hers -- for what felt like a few seconds before his phone buzzed again on the nightstand. she blinked and blew a sigh out through her nose, softly tapping his shoulder to divert his attention as she reached to grab for his phone.

he sighed once he saw she grabbed it sitting up between her legs and looking down at her, "what?" she asked as she looked at him, holding up his phone and raising her eyebrows. "need me to answer it?"

"no, i got it," he sighed again and pulled her to sit up, grabbing his phone from her. she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, mainly since their moment was interrupted, soon moving the blanket up over her chest instead as he answered the phone. "hello?" he answered, clearing his throat to keep his voice stable and looking over at airie and holding a finger up to his lips. she rolled her eyes in return, sticking her tongue out at him and leaned back against the headboard.