36.

she gazed at him quietly, her eyes finally finding his, his finding hers

she gazed at him quietly, her eyes finally finding his, his finding hers. when he looked into her eyes now, they weren't glazed over with alcohol; they weren't blocked by a wall. the world seemed to still for a moment as the two of them looked at each other, only the sound of the water hitting their bodies and hitting against the linoleum. aubrey leaned down slowly, both of their eyes fluttering shut once their lips connected to each other's. it was one of those kisses that made up for almost everything that had happened, it was one of those kisses that swept someone off of their feet.

and for the both of them, it was exactly that.

slow moving lips turned into gentle touches against one another's skin, airie's hands running along the length of his arms and to his chest, her hand stopping just over where his heart was thudding.  airie ignored the fact that she was indeed hungover; she just wanted to be close to him for the time being. she wanted to make up for the things she'd said the night before, regardless of what that meant for the moment. he tilted her head back so he could kiss her again, backing her up against the cool tile, her hands holding onto his arms as her lips molded against his fully.

she let out a soft breath in between kisses, his lips parting to brush his tongue along her bottom lip, her tongue slipping out to meet his, dancing in circles around one another's. it didn't take too much longer before curious hands began to touch along arms, chests, stomachs; neither dared to go below the belt yet, up until aubrey pulled back from the kiss that had quickly turned to steam. he didn't wait too much longer to trickle kisses down her neck, lifting her wet hair up to kiss near the back of her ear, whispering against her lobe, "let me see you, this time."

"see me?" she whispered in response, her eyes fluttering shut as her head tilted to the side, exhaling afterwards and fingers moving to brush over his shoulders and up the back of his neck, touching on the smooth fade. "see you. show me what i don't get to see, and i mean it," he mumbled and left a hickey on her collarbone, airie flinching just a little and smiling at him before he continued his way down, leaning down as his hands cupped her breasts within his hands. it wasn't all the time he paid attention to her breasts, but this time, his lips closed around one nipple, the other letting her thumb brush back and forth against the hardening bud. she exhaled shakily and held onto him, curling her toes against the wet surface of the tile under her feet.

his tongue circled and wettened the bud, eventually pulling off with a soft 'pop', airie jumping just a little and making the two of them laugh. he slid down lower, his lips running along the center of her stomach, his hand still fondling her breast, fingers still brushing along her nipple as he kneeled in front of her. she looked down at him, one of her hands pushing up to push her hair out of her face and onto her shoulder, his hand patting her thigh so she could put her leg up over his shoulder. she complied, his lips kissing just above her belly button.

as many times as he had tasted her, every time was different. and every time, he couldn't get enough of her; like she was made especially for him. for her, every time felt different; there were things he did, things he changed from the last time that made her feel all sorts of things. now was no different; his lips attached to her center, closing around her clit as his tongue rolled up against her. she inhaled sharply, her hand moving from his neck to hold onto the top of his head. soft pants and moans left her lips as his tongue and lips glided along her center, his tongue drawing circles around her clit that made chills roll up and through her spine. she reached to hold onto the faucet knob for balance, his free hand moving up her thigh and to her hip to carefully hold her in place.