52.

aubrey opened the door to find airie standing in the door way, his figure looming over hers with a certain aura that she couldn't quite place

aubrey opened the door to find airie standing in the door way, his figure looming over hers with a certain aura that she couldn't quite place. neither one of them said anything the moment their eyes found each other's in the dark door way, his hands coming up to cup around both of her cheeks and his lips pressing down onto hers. the familiarity of his lips on hers made her let out a noise of content, walking him into the foyer after gripping on the open halves of his jacket. his foot kicked the door shut with a loud thud, their lips molding and searching, begging for each other's all over again. needy hands gripped at his jacket, pushing it off of his shoulders with a sense of urgency, his hands gripping at her waist and then to the buttons, at first trying to unbutton them one by one before just popping the entire blouse open.

once her bare skin hit the air, his hands gripped at her breasts, thumbs circling around her nipples as she moaned into his mouth. feeling like the couch would be too much of a hassle to get to, the bedroom too far for him to care for, he pushed her back against the wall with a soft thud, a gasp leaving her lips and falling onto his. he wanted her now; she wanted him even sooner. she bit down on his bottom lip and drew a groan, her fingers yanking his shirt up his midsection.

he pulled back from her lips just to get it off, tossing it onto the floor of the foyer just as she grabbed the back of his neck to pull him down into another messy, needy kiss. it was one that didn't need any words, it was a feeling that the both of them had that just made sense; it was a feeling that they'd felt for the past few months they had even known each other, been together, but could never place what caused such an actual desire for one another. his hand moved up to grip at her neck, pulling back from her lips to push her head up and back as he kissed down the side of her neck and over her chest, leaving a series of hickeys and love bites on her soft skin. her lips parted for soft noises of content to leave, his thumb pressing in on the side of her neck and making her close her eyes. one of his hands slipped between her legs, under her panties, refusing to waste any more time -- he needed to feel if she needed him like he needed her.

and he was correct; his fingers slid past and between her lips, her juices covering his fingers and back up over her clit. "i didn't think you'd come," he whispered against her lips, sucking on her bottom lip and pulling away some, the first full sentence of the night. "but you came all the way over here to see me." he finished as he looked at her, letting her get used to his touch for what felt like a short moment. she exhaled shakily through her nose -- she didn't plan on letting him start off first, but per usual, he had to have it his way. "and you let me in here," she whispered as her leg lifted to rest on his hip as he slid two fingers inside of her, her eyes widening some and her lips parting once more to let out a moan. it had been a while since she felt any touch, whether it be from herself or from someone else, and it showed; each time he thrusted his fingers inside of her, she found herself bucking her hips against his hand. he let go of her throat to press another longing kiss to her lips, her hand on the back of his neck pulling him back down to her.

when she felt like he'd had his time to shine, and she felt like she was definitely going to release if he kept it up, she pushed her hips forward to grab his wrist to pull his fingers out of her and out of her underwear, whispering a soft, 'move'. his eyes fluttered open to he could look at her, which only lasted for a few seconds before she dipped down in front of him and got on her knees, pulling his sweatpants down swiftly, his boxers following shortly after. she didn't have to do much, since it seemed like he was already thinking of the things he wanted to do to her on the way over. again, without words, her lips parted and she swallowed him between her warm lips without hesitation.