ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

"you don't know how long i've been waiting to get you back here," aubrey exhaled as he closed the door behind him and airie, the dim lighting of the foyer guiding them in between kisses to the living room

"you don't know how long i've been waiting to get you back here," aubrey exhaled as he closed the door behind him and airie, the dim lighting of the foyer guiding them in between kisses to the living room. aubrey didn't care much, if at all, about his couch or anything of the nature. he wanted her. he needed her. he was yearning for her in all ways. she was practically deprived of him, wanting to have him in any way possible.

the rest of their night in the club was spent between sharing glances with one another, doing things that would make the other twitch, and both chilling on the alcohol so they could make it back to his place; at first, valerie was double, triple, quadruple checking with her that she wanted to go to his place. with a little extra convincing that she had sobered up a good amount and that she would call her just in case things went south, they let her get into his car.

now the car ride, that was another story. it was spent touching on each other's legs, making slick comments here and there, adjusting in their seats; it was an anticipation that neither one of them missed, and partially, she wished he'd pulled the car over somewhere so they could take care of one another.

airie tossed her shoes behind the couch, having taken them off in the car so she could be more comfortable. he reached to grip her thighs, hoisting her up onto his waist and her legs circling around his waist to hold herself up as his lips pressed to hers tightly. she exhaled through her nose and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, her lips following his as he moved to sit on the couch, leaving her in his lap. as she kissed him, her fingers unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, pushing it over his shoulders to get it off of him. before she had a chance to get it off, he had rolled up her dress, tapping her hip so she could get it off.

while she finagled her way out of the dress, he maneuvered his arms and tossed his shirt onto the floor as her dress came up and off, leaving her bare body in front of him. he inhaled softly, his hands moving to touch along her waist and over her breasts, the way her skin shined just under the warm, dim lighting of the fake fireplace and a dash of moonlight, making him quite literally salivate at the mouth. "you look so fucking good," he whispered and she rested her hands on his on her breasts, speaking softly afterwards. "then taste me," she shifted to lean down to kiss him again, his tongue slipping between her lips, her tongue running along his again and again as he adjusted their position so she could be under him, laying on the cushion of the couch.

his fingers twiddled away against her nipples, the buds hardening under his touch. she squirmed under him and let out a whimper, allowing herself to sink into the couch and sink into the mild pleasure he graced along her breasts. "aubrey," she whispered into the room once he pulled away from her lips, his lips attaching to her neck. his lips were soft, his breath warm and sending chills up her spine. he sucked on a spot on her neck, another on her chest, softly biting on her skin in between her breasts. he hummed softly as his lips brushed along her skin, her fingers brushing along his shoulders and over the back of his neck the lower he slipped down her body. he felt himself growing harder and harder, her scent, the little whimpers she let out, how touchy she was being; it was starting to drive him up the wall.  he stopped over her belly button to leave another hickey just under it, continuing his journey down until his lips brushed against her clit.