𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

You didn't actually think there's an interesting author's note did you?
Well, this note is just not so important but necessary.

If you don't skip, I will love you till the day I die. Actually I already love you because you chose to give my book a chance 😌

Hey cuties *blows a kiss*
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you for giving this book a chance. Just clicking on it means the world to me.

Writing is not the career I'm aiming for, so don't come at me. I'm doing this for fun and only fun. You reading, voting and writing comments to tell me your opinions is just the cherry on the cake( a very big cake ).

Please don't be a silent reader!! I know my story is so engaging and captivating to the extent that you forget to vote in order to get to the next chapter; however, I would really appreciate it if you showed me a sign of your love for my book:)

As for the Character Inspiration, IT'S UP TO YOU !! There's a cast for the characters in this book according to my imagination, so if you don't like them or you want to imagine them your own way, just skip that part.

This is my first book that I've published on Wattpad so I warn you about some stupid, cringe shit. Maybe some punctuation, grammar and spelling mistakes as well.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ANYTHING IN MY BOOK, DO ME A FAVOR AND DON'T READ IT 🙂 ( as simple as it can be )

Oh my god I'm so boring. This A/N is so boring right? If you read it all, I love you ❤️ If you skipped, I still love you duh ❤️

Fucking enjoy reading this shit as much as I enjoyed writing it !!

BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE. I'm ✨freaky✨

This book is for mature readers. It doesn't have to be 18+ because I know 12 year olds read mature stories, so no worries. However, this is your only warning because I get confused about what should be warned about and what not. It's your call whether you want to read or not.

Also there is a lot of swearing and strong language.

Ya girl,
Mar 👾