Prologue

Description:

ఌఌఌ

QUARTET ALLIANCE: LEND A HAND (Wild Duty & Judgement) VOLUME l

©SHAMA / Myjflower_101
November 2020 - Not completed
An Advernture Story

"𝗜𝗳 𝗜 𝘁𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁  𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲, 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻?"

"𝗬𝗲𝘀."
-

Two doors. Two dimensions. The parallel worlds that are named 'D.I.M 1' and 'D.I.M 2'. First world, one that is only a regular life. Perfectly normal and upright, until it starts getting questionable. A world that you could fall upon without knowing and could be in right now. As for the second world, it only makes you want to quit and never come back. You lose everything and everyone. Zen Vermiel, Omi Azure, Cicero Sager, Michael Cedye meet that fate in 'D.I.M 1' along with a few others and due to their carefree actions, this has been a journey filled with regret for them.

——

☞︎ Characters and story are a creation of mine. If you see any similar work, know that it is pure coincidence. This work is a work of fiction, not reality and nothing applies to the real world. Please comment any constructive criticism or support you have because I appreciate it a lot and it helps me to grow as a writer.

☞︎ Before diving into this story, be aware that it contains mature themes, including explicit language, underage smoking, and depictions of emotional stress. These elements are integral to the story but may not be suitable for all audiences.

☞︎ Additionally, while I have endeavored to create a compelling and immersive world, some aspects may not be entirely accurate to real-life experiences. I want to clarify that I am not an expert in all the subjects explored within these pages, and certain liberties have been taken for the sake of storytelling. This is a fictional story.

☞︎ Self prompt: @myjflower_101 on ig. Follow me if you'd like to see my drawings. Thank you and I hope you enjoy my story!

☞︎ Character Appearance / Visuals:

ZEN VERMEIL: