Chapter 0.1 (M)

It was a chilly night, in the kingdom of the gardens. Two ladies were walking to Yellow Flower garden where flower maidens lived.

"Have you seen a flower?" Sodam asked.

"Only in books, my lady. For there is only one place where flowers bloom in this kingdom," the young woman told Sodam.

"To see all the flowers there has been a long dream of mine," Sodam said handing the jewel to the guard that was in the door, so they can pass. "I cannot fulfill this dream of yours, but I can show you other 'flowers.' Behold the flower maidens!" Sodam said entering the garden with the woman beside her. There the woman saw for the first time the maidens in the garden.

"The scent of flowers!" the woman said excitedly. "Their hair, vividly colored as if they dyed with petals, and their faces, delicate and fair like flower blossoms. I mUst be DrEamiNg! Do these women provide pleasures more intoxicating than anything in this world? I c-can't believe it!"

"That is why I brought you here. So, you can believe it. Welcome to the home of flower maidens, Yellow Flower garden," Sodam said.

It was another sunny day in the kingdom of the Moons.

"Good day, lady Byul," the worker bows at the mistress.

"Is everything prepared for the move?" Byul asked.

"Everything is in perfect order, my lady. You will immediately feel at home in your new chambers."

"Good. Make sure we don't leave anything behind. I shall rest in my bedchamber. Don't look for me," Byul said heading to her place.

"She spends all her time in her bedchamber. What could she be doing there, all alone?" the worker asked his friend.

"Might she have a secret lover hidden in there?"

"No, no, her ladyship is not easily pleased."

"I imagine only a 'flower maiden' would be able to woo her."

"S-shush! What a thing to say! It's strictly forbidden to house a flower maiden, anyone who is caught will lose their head," worker #2 said.

"Now, now, it was only in jest. Of course, her ladyship doesn't need a flower maiden. She has plenty of courters."

"Indeed, but I hear a night with a flower maiden is a night to remember."

"Ah, yes! One can only dream of bedding such lovely creatures. How I wish I could see their mesmerizing faces, smell the bewitching fragrances of their bodies, and enjoy the enchanting pleasures they bring. They must be goddesses of ecstasy," the workers said while heading to eat.

The flower maiden was waiting for the mistress in the bedchamber while smoking when the mistress enters.

"You're here, my lady," the flower maiden said.

"What's with the title all of the sudden? How are you feeling," the mistress asked.

"I feel fine, but the smoke cannot cover the scent any longer," the maiden said while giving the retro long pole cigarette pipe to the mistress and taking off her robe. The maiden and the mistress started to kiss with a passionate and sloppy kiss.

"Once we move into our new home, you won't have to worry anymore," the mistress said composing herself between the naked maiden. The mistress started to kiss and lick one nipple of the maiden breast and sucking it. She took off her clothes looking at the maiden. "I never get tired of your beauty," the mistress said inserting her finger to the maiden womanhood.

"AH... AHHHH! AGH. MMH!" the maiden moans.

"You've bloomed beautifully," the mistress said pumping her fingers faster.

"UGGH! AaHHH... AHH! UGGH...!" like that the maiden came and the mistress took out her finger and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Who would ever imagine... That a lowly flower maiden lies hidden under the roof of the noblest family in this kingdom?" the mistress said looking at the flower maiden.

"What will become of us, if they found out, Eun-Chul?" Byul said with flowers bloomed in her back.