𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Y/n glanced at Debra and Ricky, nodding towards the living room. She advanced forwards slowly and carefully. Ricky and Debra followed behind her, Debra clutching her purse for dear life. There was another scream and some muffled voices as they walked down the hallway. Y/n slowly walked over to a cabinet in the kitchen and put her hand under it, grabbing something and pulling it down roughly. She adjusted the handle in her hand and put it up.

"You just have knives lying around?" Ricky whisper-shouted.

Y/n nodded, "It's a dagger, but yes." She slowly advanced forwards again, snapping her head over to where Elliot was sitting. He was asleep, still tied up. Y/n scoffed, "God dammit Five. You had one goddam job." She shook her head, continuing to walk into the living room.

She furrowed her brows, bringing her dagger down. "Lila? What the hell are you doing to my brother?"

Lila's head snapped towards Y/n. Diego turned his head upside down so he could see Y/n. "Y/n!" he exclaimed. "She's trying to kill me!"

Y/n scoffed, shaking her head and putting her dagger in between her pistol and its holster. Ricky and Debra slowly came out of the kitchen and stood behind her and on either sides of her. She took off her blazer and threw it onto the arm of the other couch.

Y/n walked over to the couch and looked down at Diego's stomach. "Who tried to kill you this time?" she huffed.

He rolled his eyes, "Dear old Dad himself."

"He shanked him," Lila deadpanned.

Y/n snickered, "You got shanked by Sir Reginald himself? You gotta step up your game knife boy."

"Shut u-" Diego was cut off and started screaming again as Lila put the burning metal rod to his wound. Y/n snickered again, covering her mouth with the back of her hand.

She shook her head and turned back to Ricky and Debra. "This is my idiot brother with a hero complex, Diego. And his weird girlfriend, Lila."

"Not my girlfrie-" Diego got cut off again by Lila putting the metal on his wound.

"And this is Ricky and Debra. You hurt them, or even look at them wrong, and you now have a death wish. Got it?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lila looked at her weirdly. "I can kill you just by looking at you Lila, don't test me." Lila's eyes widened and she coughed, looking away from Y/n. Diego nodded quickly, squeezing his eyes shut. "You guys can sit down if you want. I can make some coffee," Y/n said, gesturing to the other couch. They both nodded and obligated.

Y/n turned to walk into the kitchen before stopping and turning her head to Lila. "Why the hell didn't you untie Elliot?"

Lila shrugged, "Didn't know I was supposed to." Y/n started walking towards the kitchen and turned to the table, messing with the coffee pot. She shook her head, pouring three cups of coffee. Walking back into the living room, she handed two of the mugs to Debra and Ricky. They took them gratefully, both mumbling a thank you. Y/n took a sip out of the other mug and set it down on the table.

Y/n scoffed, "Of course you didn't. When Five comes back I'm going to kill him."

"So, do I get a five second head start or something?" Five asked from the doorway.

Y/n snapped her head towards him. "You asshole," she breathed.

He nodded and smiled at her, "Nice to see you to N/n." He turned to Diego and Lila, "Oh, he isn't dead."

"Disappointed?" Lila asked.

Five walked over to the table and grabbed Y/n's coffee. "Oh, to see you? Always," he said, turning to Lila. He raised his eyebrows and took a sip of the coffee. He looked down at the first-aid supplied that Lila had gotten out. With his free hand, he grabbed a pad of white gauze.