𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

"Where exactly are we going?" Y/n asked as Five drove the car down the road.

"To find Vanya. After that, we meet the others back at the alley behind Elliot's place and get the hell out of here," Five stated bluntly. Y/n winced. Five sighed, "Sorry," he mumbled.

She shook her head, "It's okay. I just- I don't know."

He sighed as they turned the corner. "Is that?" Y/n started, looking out the window as they passed Vanya driving in the opposite direction. Five hit the brakes and parked the car quickly, opening the door. Y/n huffed, swinging her door open and getting out of the car. They both slammed the doors shut and walked around the car. Vanya got out of her car and the three met up in the space between the two cars.

"What are you guys doing here?" Vanya asked, walking up to them.

"Looking for you," Five replied, stopping in front of her. "We're going back to twenty-nineteen," he said, pulling the watch out of his pocket to look at how much time they had left.

"What are you talking about?"

"We got ourselves a way out of here," Y/n answered.

"What do you mean?"

"Look, we don't really have time to explain right now, but we found a way home. To get back to twenty-nineteen. All right? We have thirty minutes to leave," Five said, putting the watch back in his pocket. He turned and started walking towards the car.

"What about my friends?" Vanya asked. "I can't just leave them here."

Five turned around, "Vanya, you don't have a choice in this all right? Doomsday will happen if we don't bring you with us."

"Okay, then I'm bringing them with me," Vanya said, shaking her head.

"They belong in this timeline!" Five exclaimed.

"Says who?" Vanya snapped. "Sissy deserves a life where she doesn't have to pretend to be someone she's not. And Harlan? There's a name for what he has. We can get him the help he needs."

"Vanya," Five breathed.

"Look, a mom and her eight-year-old son are not gonna screw up the timeline Five!" She paused, "They're insignificant."

"No one is insignificant," Five said, walking up to Vanya.

"Look, Vanya, you can say goodbye. We need to be in that alleyway in less than thirty minutes and your bickering isn't helping anyone. Time is ticking and we don't have enough of it," Y/n snapped.

"She's right okay? I'm sorry. But we can't take that risk. They have to stay," Five said. He turned around, "Come on."

Y/n turned around and started walking towards the car too. "Why do you get to decide?" Vanya asked, causing the two to stop walking and turn to her. "You're the reason we're stuck here in the first place!"

"Jesus Vanya!" Y/n exclaimed, taking a step towards Vanya. "If Five didn't do anything, we'd all be dead right now. Not to mention, you were the damn reason for the whole thing. You wouldn't have met Sissy or Harlan or anyone! You would be ash and dust in the middle of nothing. You don't get to tell Five that this is his fault when he's the only reason any of us are still breathing."

"You always defend him. And for what? What did he actually do to deserve that?" Vanya spat.

Y/n scoffed, shaking her head. "Vanya you are messing with some deep waters here. We don't have time for anyone's bullshit. So go say your goodbyes and be in that damn alleyway in less than twenty minutes," she said, turning around to walk to the car. "We have twenty-seven minutes left."