𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

"Busy!" Klaus yelled.

Luther opened the door, "Oh, good you're up. You and I-"

Y/n shoved past him, putting her hand on his chest. "I'll talk to him. You can go back downstairs." Luther looked at her like she was crazy. "Now."

He nodded quickly and walked back downstairs. Y/n scoffed, shaking her head and closing the door lightly. She walked into the bathroom and hopped up on the sink. "Hey Klaus," she said softly.

"Hey Y/n," he sniffled, looking down into the toilet.

"You okay?" she asked.

He shook his head and chuckled dryly, sniffling again, "Yeah. I'm fine."

"No you're not."

He looked up at her, "What?"

"You're not okay Klaus. I can tell," she said. "You don't have to tell me why if you don't want to." Klaus looked down and nodded.

Y/n sighed, hopping off the sink, "Well, what Luther was going to say- as a dick I'm guessing- is that we're all gonna have a talk downstairs. We wanted you to come down there so we can all talk. I think the others are pretty pissed that Five and I didn't tell them about the apocalypse sooner or something." She pinched the bridge of her nose. Klaus furrowed his brows. She raised her eyebrows in realization, "Shit. Oh my god. Sorry. I forgot to tell you. The world end in three days. She sighed, "I don't know about the others right now. But, could you come down with me? It's really important. You and I can hang out afterwards if you want. You know do whateve-"

"Y/n you're rambling."

"Right, sorry."

Klaus chuckled and stood up, "Yeah, let's go."

Y/n stopped him and he looked at her questioningly. She looked up at him and sighed, wrapping her arms around him. He was taken aback. He relaxed and sniffled, hugging her back. She squeezed his torso and he put his head in the crook of her neck and started sniffling more.

"It's okay. You can cry Klaus," she whispered, rubbing his back. He nodded. His sniffles soon turned into sobs.

He took a deep breath in one last time and pulled away from her. "Thank you Y/n. I really needed that."

"Any time my bro," she said, punching his arm lightly.

He chuckled and wiped his face, opening the door and walking out. Y/n smiled softly and followed after him.

-

"Three days?" Allison asked, handing Luther a coffee.

"Yeah, that's what Five said," Luther stated, taking the coffee.

Klaus shifted on the floor, "The old bastard did mention the apocalypse come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon."

Diego grabbed his coffee from Allison, "Y/n's been working with Five this whole time. Maybe she knows a thing or two."

Allison handed Y/n her coffee and stood by Luther, "Y/n?"

Y/n took the coffee and sat down next to Diego. She rested her forearms on her thighs and leaned forward a little bit, gulping down some of the coffee. "Look guys, I have been with Five throughout most of this. But he hasn't really told me anything. Other than the fact that we all died in the apocalypse that is now happening in three days. And that there's this prosthetic eye that is connected to the person that caused- or helped cause- the apocalypse. Which was a dead end. We've been trying to figure everything out, but nothing's gonna help it," Y/n said, pausing. "We narrowed it down to four people. Not that they would cause the apocalypse, but, their death could've stopped it. We could've gotten that part over with if it wasn't for monkey man over here that decided that that kind of thing 'isn't what we do,'" she continued, putting air quotes around a few words.