𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Y/n walked up the warehouse to see the window on the door was missing glass. She huffed wrapping her arm around the door through the window. Grabbing the latch, she flipped it, pushing open. It opened with a creak and she walked in, carefully closing the door.

Looking both ways, she started jogging to the left. She slowed down when she saw Five blinking to a spot, swinging a metal bar at a electrical box. When he hit it, sparks went flying everywhere and the lights flickered.

When they flickered off, Y/n felt something hit the back of her knees. She fell onto the ground on her back. She groaned, landing on her back hard. The lights came back on, she saw Lila standing over her. Lila smirked, "You gonna keep your promise?"

Y/n smirked, "You gonna keep being a bitch?"

"Yup."

Y/n smirked again, nodding her head, "There's your answer."

Lila chuckled, bringing her foot up. Y/n's brows furrowed. Her eyes went wide as Lila's foot came down on her throat.

Y/n didn't know where Five was at that moment, but she really didn't care. She tried breathing steadily through her mouth.

"Hesitating yet?" Lila asked snarkily.

Y/n smirked. "Not a chance," she said quietly, her voice coming out in a raspy whisper from the lack of oxygen.

Grunting, she took her right hand to her left thigh. She lifted her skirt slightly, twisting her arm so her forearm and wrist were facing upward. She grabbed a dagger, her smirk widening.

Lila furrowed her brows, "Why are you smiling?" Y/n's smirk only grew more as she readjusted the dagger in her grip quickly. "You're hesitating," Lila said mockingly.

"No I'm not," Y/n said, her voice strangled and raspy.

Lila pushed her foot down on Y/n's throat harder. Y/n moved her arm forward forcefully. The dagger hit Lila's calf. She jumped backwards, grabbing onto her calf as Y/n tore the dagger out of her leg. Y/n coughed, rolling over and getting up. Putting the dagger back in its holster, she smirked and shrugged. "That good enough hesitation for you?" she asked, smiling fakely.

"Y/n?"

"Hey Five," she said, not taking her eyes off Lila. "Wanna kill this bitch?"

He shrugged, "You go first?"

"Already took my swing. You're up next," she coughed. Lila grunted, lunging forward towards Y/n. Y/n jumped to the side, putting her arms on a table as she spun over it. Landing on her feet, she dusted off her skirt. Walking over to a table, she hopped up on it.

Lila leaned up against the wall that Five had hit. She waved at him, her hand bloody from her calf.

Five blinked over to where she had been standing. When he got there, she was gone. He turned around, seeing her right behind him. Lila grunted, swinging her injured leg around to hit Five.

He bent down on the ground, swinging his leg around. Hitting her other leg, she fell backwards onto her back on the ground. She grunted as her back came in contact with the floor. Five took a few step forward, putting his foot on her neck and pressing down. "Thanks for choking Y/n by the way," Five scoffed. "Someone had to do it."

Lila started wheezing from her lack of air. "You're better than I thought," she struggled to get out. Y/n hopped off the table and walked over to Five. She stood next to him and leaned over Lila's body.

"And you are entirely average," Five said, smiling sarcastically.

Y/n grabbed out her dagger, inspecting the blood on it. She sighed, putting it back in the holster, deciding to clean it later on.

"Not gonna wipe it off?" Five questioned, raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged, "I'll clean it off later."

Five nodded, turning his head to her, "You're drunk I see."

Y/n scoffed, "I'm sobering up quickly."

"Yet, you're still drunk."

She put her finger out towards him, "In my defense, we were talking about our love life problems."

He shook his head, "Of course you were."

She scoffed, crossing her arms, "I regret drinking that beer. It tasted like ass." Five shook his head, trying to hold back a laugh. She paused, "Oh yeah, by the way, Klaus and Allison know. Vanya too."

Five raised an eyebrow, "About what?"

"You know what."

He laughed dryly, "You told them?"

"No. Klaus suspected something, said something about it around Allison and Vanya. I tried to deny it. They knew I was lying."

He nodded. Looking down at Lila, he pressed his foot harder down onto her neck. "You can come out now."

Heels started clicking from behind them. "I don't remember the devil wearing a leopard print jacket," Y/n said, staring down at Lila. "Though, the devil was a lot nicer than you. And he has a restraining order against me."

The Handler shook her head, stopping. "Well done," she said. She paused, talking directly to Y/n. "I'm surprised you came. After what had happened back and the Commission. And then when you hadn't showed up for a while, I thought you were a no show."

"I was occupied," Y/n deadpanned.

"With?"

"None of your damn business."

The Handler sighed, "Well, I knew I could get you here with those four words."

Y/n scoffed, shaking her head. She turned her head to the Handler, "Also, side note, could you possibly make it so those damn tubes don't hit my foot every time?" The Handler shrugged.

She took a few steps closer to them, stopping at Lila's feet. "You actually figured it out," she said as she stopped.

"Well, it wasn't very hard," Five stated, pressing down harder onto Lila's neck. "She fights like every one of you Commission drones."

The Handler hummed. "No matter, here we are," she stated. "Together again," she paused. "This time, the three of us."

She turned to Five, "Though, I have to ask. Did you miss me you little shit?"