𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

i cant this chapter and the next one r so cringy i can't i'm so sorry ycgxugcurxwyjd

"You know, I'm starting to get the feeling Dad's avoiding us," Five said, turning his body towards Y/n and Diego while still having his head facing the limo.

"You think?" Y/n scoffed. "Why the hell is he so damn difficult?"

Lila sighed, "Hate to be the boring one guys, but, uh, it's time we get the hell out of here." She turned, walking in front of the other three. Y/n rolled her eyes and huffed.

Five took a step forward, turning to Lila. "When you say 'we' who exactly are you referring to?" he asked snarkily, taking a few steps towards Lila.

Lila stopped, turning around to face Five. "Not a lot of ambiguity in that sentence," she sighed, looking between the three of them.

"Listen, I don't know who you are or where you came from, but whatever it is, I'd advise you return posthaste," he sneered.

"She's right Five. We gotta get out of here," Diego said, taking a step towards Five.

"I just saved your life you kinder shit," Lila snapped.

"I wanna know why that is," Y/n stated. They all turned to her. Lila raised an eyebrow at her. Y/n sighed, walking around to Five's other side. She crossed her arms and shrugged. "Diego over here, was getting his ass handed to him. Meanwhile, I have glass shards all over my hand, probably about five or so cuts and gashes along my face and neck, and I can hardly breathe," Y/n deadpanned.

"Well, Five was by himself. You two were over there fighting together," Lila defended.

"No, Diego was getting choked. I tried helping the best I could. But it's not that easy when your getting beat up," Y/n snapped.

"But Five was by himself. He needed some help," Lila tried defending herself again.

"Diego's your boyfriend for Christ's sake!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Well you weren't helping your boyfriend out! Someone had to do it!"

Y/n scoffed, uncrossing her arms and pointing at Five. "Five is a trained assassin. One of the best assassins by the way. He did the damn job for years on end. He can handle himself just fine," Y/n spat.

Lila scoffed too. "If I hadn't stepped in, all that would have been left of Five is a blazer and some bloody socks," she shook her head.

"And that's the problem," Five stated. "You're too good. You ask too many questions. You know too much," he tilted his head to the side slightly. He nodded, "You fight like you know what you're doing."

"Y/n fights like she knows what she's doing too," Lila defended.

"Yeah, but I trained with them. The three of us have been training together since we were five years old," Y/n spat.

"He's got a point," Diego deadpanned.

"So I know how to handle myself," Lila said. "And that makes me the bad guy?" she asked, sounding offended.

Y/n scoffed and shook her head. "No. It's the fact that you know everything, yet you seem like you don't know anything. You can fight like you were born to do it. And you don't do anything wrong. It's like all your actions have been perfected," Y/n said, crossing her arms.

"And that still makes me the bad guy?"

"Whoever you are, you're in my way," Five sneered. "And if I see you again, I will kill you."

Without looking away from her, Five walked past her. Lila shook her head, "He's just pissed off. He's just joking around."

"No he's not. He's making a promise. And a promise that he'll keep," Y/n deadpanned, walking after Five. She stopped right next to Lila, turning her head to her. She narrowed her eyes at Lila. "And I'm making you a promise right now," she said lowly. "If I ever see you again, I'll help Five out with his promise," she spat.