𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

Lila started kicking her feet, trying to get out from the pressure on her neck. Blood splattered on the ground as her calf kept hitting the ground. She kept grunting and coughing.

"You've got a good nose," the Handler stated.

Five looked at the Handler, not faltering the pressure he was putting on Lila's neck. "You know, planting her in a psych ward, taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart," he breathed, smiling sarcastically.

"Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," the Handler shrugged.

Five look up from Lila to the Handler, his brows furrowing slightly. Y/n put her tongue to the side of her mouth, she shook her head, looking up and then at the Handler. She scoffed, shaking her head again. "Of course."

"She's your-" Five started.

"Daughter," the Handler finished for him. "Yes, and she's my only one. So, I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe."

Five sighed, taking his foot off her neck. "Pussy," Y/n muttered, causing Five to glare at her. She shrugged, putting her hands up defensively, "Hey, come on now. I would've choked the bitch the death. And you're the assassin here, not the other way around."

Lila got up quickly, standing by the Handler. She started coughing and panting from her lack of oxygen. She took a step towards Five. "I am so going to enjoy killing you someday," she breathed.

"I'll make sure your dead before then," Y/n smiled fakely. Lila scoffed, glaring at the two of them as Five smirked.

"Lila, darling, would you give us a minute please?" the Handler interrupted.

Five raised his eyebrows and looked at the Handler. He smiled, "Yes, the grown-ups need to talk." The Handler nodded and Five turned to Lila, smiling.

"But Y/n gets to stay here," Lila said.

"I'm also technically ten years older than you," Y/n replied.

"And drunk," Lila huffed, turning around and limping away. She hit something in frustration and it hit the floor with a clatter.

"She's right," the Handler said. She nodded towards Lila's direction.

"Not happening," Y/n deadpanned.

The Handler looked at Five and raised an eyebrow. Five shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets. He turned to Y/n, raising his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes, "Fine." She took a few steps forward, stopping and turning to the Handler. She pointed her finger at the Handler, "If there's a deal here, don't leave me out of it. Got it?" The Handler nodded and Y/n turned to Five. "Got it?" He sighed and nodded. Y/n clapped her hands together. "Great," she said sarcastically, walking over to where Lila was sitting on a table.

"Thanks for the stab wound by the way," Lila said, rolling her eyes.

"Oops," Y/n shrugged, hopping onto the table across from Lila.

"That's where you come in," Y/n heard the Handler say to Five. "You and," she gestured over to Y/n, "your little girlfriend over there."

Five shook his head, "No. No it isn't"

Y/n smiled fakely at the Handler. She huffed, laying on her back. She sighed, "This is fun."

Lila scoffed, "Tell me about it."

"But remember, doomsday is right around the corner, and the way things are going, I'm your only option," the Handler said loudly.

Five stopped next to Y/n, and turned his head to look at the Handler. "Not yet you aren't," he deadpanned, nodding to the door. Y/n sighed, hopping off the tabled and walking over to Five. He scoffed, grabbing her wrist and blinking them out of the warehouse.