𝚝𝚎𝚗.

Y/n went to Five's room and started to climb out the window and down the fire escape like they had earlier that morning. She thought it would be fun to mess with her siblings. Not that she was making anything up, it was the truth. The whole thing that she had just explained to them was fully truthful. She loved making them think, making them confused.

That's when she heard a clicking. And then a gunshot.

-

She raced down the stairs, seeing the two people from the Gimble Brothers store. "Shit."

She saw them go into the living room, and shoot at Diego. She groaned, "Great. I swear, the shit I do."

She didn't think twice before jumping off her place on the stairs and running towards the two people. Jumping onto the man was probably the best option. He seemed to go easier on people. The woman seemed to be one to shoot you dead without hesitation.

So, she jumped on the man's back. He jerked his body and sent her hitting her back on the ground. She groaned, arching her back and trying to crawl away. She hid behind her father's favorite chair. "Goddammit," she groaned again, peeking over the chair as Diego started to get shot at.

"The girl's here!" she heard the man shout.

"The girl?"

"Yeah."

Luther came out of no where and threw the woman backwards. The man in the bear mask started forwards towards Luther. Y/n took this time to run and jump on the man's back again. Before doing so, she yelled at Diego, "You dumbass!"

The man started jerking his body around again, hitting his back on the wall. Y/n's head hit the corner of the bookshelf and she almost threw up from the nausea caused by where she was hit. Her eyes started watering from the impact. The man didn't stop, he kept moving his body, trying to get her off of him. She grabbed a metal sculpture and swung it at him, hitting him over the head with it. He stopped, staggering backwards.

She jumped off his back and landed on the couch. Although the couch cushioned her fall, it still hurt her back. She groaned and rolled off the couch, hitting the ground just as something was swung at the couch. Breathing heavily, Y/n got up and stumbled away.

A leg was swung under her and she fell backwards. Looking up, she saw the woman in the bunny mask standing over her. Her eyes widened as the woman swung her leg, ready to kick Y/n. Y/n rolled the other way, standing up. The woman scoffed, advancing towards Y/n.

She swung her arm at Y/n's head. Y/n ducked and punched the woman in the stomach. The woman tried to dodge it but failed. Y/n turned to run away when the woman grabbed something off the table. She started swinging a stick at Y/n, hitting her in the side and the legs. Y/n huffed, grabbing the stick as it almost came in contact with her head. She threw her hand downwards, snapping the stick and running the other way. She crouched behind a chair and the woman got attacked again.

She heard the man again and ran for the bookshelf. She grabbed the first book she could find and swung it at his head. It hit his head and he turned to her, her eyes going wide as he swung at her. She ducked and ran around to his backside. He turned his head, looking for her. She smirked and jumped on his back yet again, kicking him in the calf.

He tried throwing her off of him like he had done before but there was no luck. She tried to kick him as he tried hitting her with the back of his gun. They both kept struggling as the man staggered around the room.

The woman groaned, and the man turned to her, yelling at her to hold on for one second.

Then, he saw his chance. He grabbed the girl's wrist and flung her towards the tall glass window. Then, he ran towards the woman, only to get attacked by Allison.

When Y/n was thrown out of the window, the glass broke into shards. They hit everywhere on her body. From her lower legs all the way up to the top of her head. She twisted her body as she fell out of the window so that her back wouldn't hit the wall. Her hand grabbed at the ledge of the window. She groaned again as the front part of her body hit the wall. She sighed in relief after realized she had gotten a good grip on the ledge.

Don't look down. Don't look down. Don't look down.

She looked down.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Deep breaths Y/n. You can do this.

She took a deep breath before swinging her other arm up to grab the ledge. Lifting herself up, she fell forward onto the floor, breathing heavily. She looked around, seeing a scene unfold in the entrance room, she groaned in frustration.

Then she got an idea. It was hard to do. Though, it would save her in the percentage of death. So, why not?

She groaned as she tried to stand up. Having to grab at the wall for support, she walked over to the bar. She hoped on top of it, and jumped at the pillar. She wrapped her arms around it and grabbed at the different grooves, using them at support. She kept climbing, even though her legs and arms started burning, she didn't stop. When she got high enough, she grabbed for the bar on the ledge of the upper level. Having a good enough grip, she swung herself over it.

It was a very difficult thing to do. But Reginald had trained them in specifics for longer than others. Climbing was a specialty of Y/n's. She had been doing that climb since she was a kid. It was still hard but had gotten relatively easier as the years went on.

She stood up, not being able to walk straight at first but soon regaining her balance. She staggered to her bathroom, grabbing a first-aid kit and going back to Five's room, climbing out the fire escape.

-

"You know you don't have to tell me that," Y/n heard the muffled voice as she walked up beside the van. "I know there are only six days left." There was a pause, "Yeah, you got a better idea?" He shook his head a scoffed, "Okay then."

Y/n opened the door quietly, making no noise. "Oh I see how it is," she said, scaring Five. He jumped a little, turning to her. "I leave for ten minutes to watch our dumbass siblings and I get replaced," she said, moving Delores onto the center console. She groaned slightly, looking down to see the street light making a glare off a glass shard in her leg. Good thing it's not that deep in, she thought, pulling it out and throwing it on the ground. She sat down and closed the door slowly and softly.

"What the hell happened to you?" he asked with concern.

Y/n shifted in her seat and cleared her throat, "Insignificant."

Five looked back over to the lab. Lance was walking outside. Y/n sighed, grabbing butterfly bandaids and gauze out of the first-aid kit she brought.

Lifting her skirt up slightly, she put some of the bandaids over her cut. It was the deepest one, she didn't really care about the others at that moment. Then she unraveled some of the gauze and put it in between her teeth, about to rip it.

"There's our guy," Five said as Lance, carrying a duffle bag, walked to a car that parked in front of the lab.

Five furrowed his brows.

"What's he doing?" Y/n asked, her voice muffled from having the gauze in between her teeth. She ripped it, and wrapped it around her leg. Putting the stuff back in the first-aid kit, she put it in her blazer pocket and fixed her skirt.

"What the hell is he up to?" Five asked. Lance was exchanging the duffle bag for an orange envelope with the person in the car. The car drove away and Five grabbed Y/n's wrist, blinking them without warning.