𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

"Grab a chalk," Five said, frantically writing on his wall, not even looking to see that it was Y/n. She shifted uncomfortably, putting the coffees down. She sighed and grabbed a piece of chalk.

"So- what are we doing?" she asked.

Five paused, looking over his writing, "I'm trying to find a person or people that will prevent the apocalypse. Their death I mean. Do you know how to do tha-"

"Yes, I know how to do that," she interrupted him, grabbing her coffee and drinking half of it. She shook her head and walked over to a clean wall. She started writing, her writing became more and more frantic as she continued to write all the equations down.

She turned and saw Five circling four names that were written on the wall. Y/n stood up and walked over to the wall, looking at the names. "Milton Greene? That gardener?" she asked, tilting her head.

"Yeah, odd, but, it works," he replied. She nodded and walked back over to her section of the room, checking over her work. "I think we've got something, Delores. It's tenuous, but promising."

There were footsteps and then a shifting on the floor. Y/n turned to see Luther staring at Five. "Five, who are you talking to? Oh, hi Y/n. What is all this?" Luther asked, looking around the room.

"It's a probability map," Five stated, looking over his equations again.

"A probability of what?" Luther asked.

"Of whose death could save the world," Five stated. "We've narrowed it down to four," he said, tapping the names with the chalk.

"Are you saying that one of these people causes the apocalypse?" Luther asked, pointing to the circle of names.

Y/n rolled her eye and groaned, hitting her head on the wall. "Jesus- Christ- Luther- God- Idiot," she said in between banging her head on the wall. She rested her forehead against the wall, "It means that one of those four people's death might prevent the apocalypse."

"Oh," he said.

"Oh," Y/n repeated.

"I'm not following," he said confused.

"Christ, Luther. The apocalypse would go poof," she said, making a gesture with her hands.

"Poof?"

"Allegedly," Y/n stated.

"Why's that?" he asked. Y/n groaned and smacked her forehead.

"Time's a fickle Luther," Five said. "The slightest alterations in events can lead to massively different outcomes in the time continuum," he explained.

"The butterfly effect," Y/n said, leaning back on the wall.

"So, all we have to do is find the people with the greatest probability of impacting the time line, and wherever they may be, kill them," Five explained, jumping off his bed and grabbing his book. Luther walked around to the other side of Five's bed, right in front of the window.

He read the first name, "Milton Greene? So who's he? A terrorist or something?"

"Not exactly," Y/n said, standing up and sitting on Five's desk.

Five wrote something down in his book and looked up at the names, "I believe he is a gardener."

Y/n snickered, causing Luther to glare at her. She put her arms up in defense.

"You can't be serious," Luther asked in disbelief.

"Oh, but we are," Y/n smirked.

Luther gestured to the names, "This is madness." Five bent down and grabbed something from under his bed. He grabbed it and put it on top of his bed, unzipping the case. "Where'd you get that?" he asked Five, pointing to the gun on Five's bed.