𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

"Now what?" Luther asked, resting his elbow on the dumpster. He was clearly annoyed, as were the other two. Klaus on the other hand, was still lying on the ground passed out.

"Now nothing, Luther, alright?" Five shouted, walking around the alley. He put his arms out, looking at Luther as he continued to walk, "Make your peace with God."

"What?"

Y/n huffed, leaning up against the wall. She had one arm across her body and the other one resting on it. She held her forehead with her hand and started shaking her head. "They had one job. One dam job," she huffed. She started laughing dryly, getting off the wall and walking towards Klaus' feet. "How the hell do you screw that up? Ninety minutes! That's it! It's not that damn hard!"

"What about Allison and Vanya?" Luther asked, turning to Five.

"Screw them both," he said, walking up to the wall. He put his hands on the wall and pushed himself away from it. "They should have been here."

Klaus groaned, rolling over to face Five. "What about Diego?" he said, still groaning. "He's quite a responsible young man, no?" he said, sitting up. Five groaned, walking over to a pile of cardboard boxes by Luther. He grunted, kicking the boxes in the air. He scoffed, walking back over to the middle of the alleyway.

"Something must've happened to them," Luther reasoned.

"Screw Diego all right?" Five said, turning to Luther. "Screw everybody!"

Y/n shook her head and started muttering to herself. "They should've been here. It's not that damn hard of a job. Ninety minutes. Just be here on time."

"I was better off on my own in the apocalypse."

"Five!" Luther exclaimed, turning back to Five. "Come on."

Five turned around, walking towards Luther. "You know what Luther? It's every sibling for himself now." He started walking to the back door of Morty's. "How 'bout that?"

Y/n groaned, rolling her eyes. "Christ Five, you're gonna go crazy again."

Five ignored her, opening the door and slamming it behind him. Klaus sighed, whimpering. "Did Five just get meaner?"

Y/n scoffed, "He can always get meaner." She paused, shaking her head, "He's making himself go crazy over this whole damn thing."

Luther sighed, turning to Klaus, "Besides the point. Klaus, go check on Allison okay? Make sure she's okay. Find the others and we'll meet back here." He turned to go into Morty's, "I'll handle Five."

Y/n scoffed, "Then I'm coming with you."

Luther shook his head and sighed, turning to her. "No. I can handle him. You go get Vanya or Diego or something."

Y/n rolled her eyes. Ignoring him, she walked past him and swung open the door to the apartments, slamming it closed behind her.

Y/n walking up the stairs next to Five silently when the door opened. Luther came running towards them, coming up the stairs behind them. "Hey," he said, causing Five to sigh. "Five, doomsday is still coming. We gotta think of a new plan."

Five scoffed, turning his head towards Luther, "Don't you get it Luther? It's over all right? We're already dead."

"Then where are you going?"

"I'm going to do the unthinkable," he stated, turning towards Luther again. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Luther asked, furrowing his brows.