𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

They all stood around Harold Jenkins' body. Y/n didn't even flinch when she saw it. After seeing what had happened to Allison, right in front of her, this wasn't nearly as bad.

He was laying on the ground with different metal objects impaling him. Forks, knives, scissors, a spoon? Was that some sort of scalpel?

"Not exactly what I was expecting," Klaus sighed, his hands on his knees.

Five's hands were in his pockets, "The understatement of the year."

Y/n walked around from where she was standing next to Klaus and walked over to the side at Diego was on. She bent down slightly, putting her hands on her knees like Klaus was doing. "Is that a scalpel? Who the hell just has a scalpel lying around their house?"

"This guy is the cause of the apocalypse and just got murdered by our sister and all you care to ask is 'who the hell has a scalpel lying around their house'?" Diego said.

Y/n nodded, standing up straight, "Yeah, that's about right."

"No sign of violence," Klaus said sarcastically. Though, his voice was in his soft, whispery tone.

"Let's get out of here before the cops show up," Diego said, turning to walk out with Klaus.

"In a minute," Five said, walking up to Harold's head.

"Eyepatch on the right eye," Y/n stated.

Five nodded, grabbing the prosthetic eye out of his pocket and bending down over the body. "So that is what you were implying." Y/n nodded. He tore the patch off Harold's eye.

Klaus leaned over the body watching Five confused. Diego put his hand over his mouth, "Come on Five what are you doing?"

Five put the eye into the socket. Y/n explained, "Testing something. If what we believe is true then-"

"Same eye color, same pupil size," Five whispered, turning to them. "Guys, this is it. The eye I've been carrying around for decades. It's found it's rightful home."

Y/n pointed in the air, "Then that."

Five smiled in triumph and took out the eye, putting it back in his pocket.

"Then we got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse," Diego said.

"Yay! Let's go," Klaus said sarcastically, turning to leave. Diego held onto Klaus' vest, holding him back.

"Wait! Wait!" Five demanded, standing up. "It can't be this easy."

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked.

"It means that this is all too easy dipshit. There must be something more to it. More complicated. More complex," Y/n said, walking over to Klaus.

"Look, this is the note I got from the Commission," Five said, grabbing a piece of paper out of his blazer and unrolled it.

"'Protect Harold Jenkins.' Yeah we know," Y/n said.

"Yeah, a.k.a. Leonard Peabody," Five said, pointing at the dead body on the floor.

"But who killed him?" Five asked, shouting. "Who did this?"

"You've got one guess, and you can win everything," Y/n said, raising her brows slightly.

"I have a crazy idea- crazy. But how about we find Vanya-" Klaus started.

Five rolled his eyes, grabbing Y/n's wrist and blinking away.

-

"No sign of Vanya," Five sighed, walking with Diego on one of the landings.

"She's not in any of the rooms," Diego stated.