𝚜𝚒𝚡.

a/n: this took me forever to figure out what song to put with this one so i just went with u and jennifer bc of-well- you'll find out i guess😅

Lance was trying to keep his guard up. Either Y/n was just very observant or it was obvious; or both. He kept glancing nervously at the two kids, fearing what else they could do. They both smirked at him when he looked at them, causing him to coward back in his chair slightly. Klaus sat in the chair across from Lance with an amused look on his face. The three Hargreeves sobered themselves, now serious. Lance cleared his throat, regaining his posture. He sat up straight, and looked at Klaus. "As I told your son and his girlfriend earlier today, any information about the prosthetics we build are strictly confidential," he explained, glancing at the two kids once again. "Without the client's consent, we simply cannot help you," he continued.

Y/n scoffed. Five glared at the man, snapping at him, "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."

"That's not my problem," Lance said, turning to Five.

Y/n scoffed again, "Asshole."

Lance gave her a side-eyed glare and shrugged, "Sorry." He paused, "Now, there's nothing more that I can do, so-"

"What about my consent?" Klaus said out of the blue.

"Excuse me?" Lance asked, raising his brows at Klaus.

"Who gave you consent," he paused, pointing at the two kids and started fake crying, "to lay your hands on my son-" He started crying harder, pointing to Y/n, "And his girlfriend."

The others turned to him, furrowing their brows. "What?" they all asked at the same time.

"You heard me," Klaus said, wiping away the fake tears.

Lance furrowed his brows and, being confused, said, "I didn't touch your son or his girlfriend."

Do they have to keep saying girlfriend? Christ. Fuck me.

"Oh really?" Klaus asked, flabbergasted. "How did he get a swollen lip then?"

"He doesn't have a swollen-" Lance started but was cut off by Klaus jumping up and punching Five in the lip. Five's head swung to the side slightly, he grunted, raising his hand to his lip and looked at it. He shook his head, smirking and laughing. Y/n looked at him worriedly, her eyes widening.

"And how did she," Klaus said, pointing to Y/n, "have a cut on her cheek?" Klaus twisted a ring on his pointer finger.

Lance shook his head confused, "She doesn-"

He was cut off again by Klaus punching Y/n in the cheek. She staggered backwards, surprised. She felt something thick move along her face. Her hand went up to her face where she was punched. She retracted her hand from wiping the liquid off her cheek and looked at her fingers. There was dark red blood on her fingers. Looking at it, she smirked. Five looked at her worriedly, walking over to her.

"You okay?" he asked, touching her shoulder. She flinched. Dammit. Five retracted his hand, looking at her even more worriedly.

"I'm fine," she replied. He eyed her, knowing she was lying. He sighed, walking over to the desk and grabbed two tissues. Five glared at Lance and turned to Y/n. Putting his other hand on the other side of her face, he wiped the blood off of her cheek. Then he walked over to the trash can, throwing away the tissue and walking back in between Klaus and Y/n.

"I want it. Name, please," Five said. "Now."

Lance shook his head, "You're crazy."

Klaus chuckled, "You have no idea."